The thread to end all threads with opinions of Tua thread (Poll) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The thread to end all threads with opinions of Tua thread (Poll)

What is Tua?

• Great

Votes: 29 12.6%
  • Good

Votes: 118 51.1%
  • Average

Votes: 54 23.4%
  • Below Average

Votes: 24 10.4%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This thread is great no matter what I vote.

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters
To me someone that states he's a work in progress and needs to improve in these areas is perfectly fine however someone that takes every opportunity to say he's bad in every thread no matter the thread title is just trolling period
The same goes for someone that says he's fantastic in every thread no matter the thread title is also trolling
I do not like people trolling on here
Agreed. I truly am puzzled by the lack of objectivity of some comments on FH. But... you know how it goes. This isn't our grandfather's Finheaven anymore. lol

This thread will not “end all threads” about Tua.
In a related story, Eddie Oates, aka Marino2Duper73, was arrested in southern Idaho for posting a thread while stating the obvious, simultaneously making the "tongue and cheek" facial expression, while wearing a t-shirt that had a photo of Robert Downey Jr rolling his eyes. Authorities state that the man is a member of an online cult known as "Finheaven", which follows the trials and tribulations of the NFL franchise Miami Dolphins. Bail has been set at 1 VIP membership. He is scheduled to appear in the Dolphins/Bills Gameday thread on September 19th for arraignment.

I think dolphins are going be in same situation as thill17 was with Tua.. Tua will be avg to good but not good enough win championship...
You might be correct. The question is, do we wait 7 more years to get to an AFC title game by moving on from Tua?

This team is built to win this and next year. The O line is the missing piece. Imagine an above-average offensive line and running game for Tua.

I truly believe and trust that Brian Flores is the difference in this team competing to go to the SB soon.

This board is a joke. 11th commandment here is Never Criticize Tua.

Far from it. He gets criticized by the same people that defend him. Difference? Rational balance, facts, logical reasoning....you know, adult stuff.

I haven't seen anyone blindly praising him like many are blindly detracting. Noodle arm....by far my favorite. Another gem not based on facts and reality.

So all this arguing and back and forth essentially comes down to 2 camps. Those who view Tua as a good QB or at least view that he CAN be a good QB and those that view him as an average QB.

16 completions and 201 yards passing is not going to get it done against the Bills.
It will if 3 of those completions are touchdowns. Watch for the RB room to be the difference in this game. Having the speed at WR on the field in Fuller, Waddle, Wilson, etc will have the Bills defense playing off receivers and in zone coverage. Advantage running game. Then, when Buffalo MUST respect the run and load the box, Fins will have 1on1 matchups everywhere.

Tua doesn't need to throw the ball 51 times for Miami to win. Josh Allen had 51 pass attempts and Buffalo lost. Tua needs to not throw picks and let the playmakers do exactly that... make plays.

Tua is accurate. Very accurate. His strength is short to medium quick hits, with YAC by the WRs and TEs. Tua is NOT Dan Marino regarding his playing style. Tua isn't a big bombing down field every other play QB. Not yet, anyway.

Give this offense time to gel. I think we're in for a treat very soon with this offense when the OL gets a little time under their belt with the right 5 lining up. Flo will get it figured out.

Our HC is our MVP.

We will know a lot more after Sunday. Until then I say he is average.

This board is a joke. 11th commandment here is Never Criticize Tua.
Well, in all fairness, that commandment cannot exist. Criticizing Tua requires critical thinking.

Maybe go with the 4th Commandment:

"A member of Finheaven that defines Finheaven as a "joke" self-identifies as a "joke", therefore negating any threads, posts, or comments that the "self-identifying member" submits on Finheaven."

Back
Top Bottom