This will be painful to watch! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This will be painful to watch!

most are saying he was really good, he wasn't.

had the OL been better maybe they make it? had the QB been better they definitely make it.

For being sacked 58 times, improving on his rookie numbers, most people would say that's really good, but far from perfect.

sorry bud, you can't say that with 100% conviction. Because this is a team sport. One player can't do it all. I mean, a QB could have the best game of his career, and still lose...

For being sacked 58 times, improving on his rookie numbers, most people would say that's really good, but far from perfect.

sorry bud, you can't say that with 100% conviction. Because this is a team sport. One player can't do it all. I mean, a QB could have the best game of his career, and still lose...

but he had chances to make plays and win games regardless of the OL issues(which were overblown). The 2nd half of the year the OL was pretty good, most of those sacks in that video were from the first half. He improved w/o a doubt but not enough where he could help them get to the playoffs despite the D keeping them in every game and being responsible for most of the wins.

guh...how can the issues with the oline be overblown, with 4 out of 5 olineman needing to be replaced? we are in deja vu here. just stop it already, you make no sense.

guh...how can the issues with the oline be overblown, with 4 out of 5 olineman needing to be replaced? we are in deja vu here. just stop it already, you make no sense.

again, the OL was pretty good the 2nd half of the year. you need 4 of 5 new OL b/c 2 guys were involved in a scandal and had to be moved/not re-signed.

It's amazing, after you beat NE no one was talking about the OL. it was all about how you were going to make the playoffs, QB leads you to 7 pts total in 2 final games and it's all the OL's fault.

again, the OL was pretty good the 2nd half of the year. you need 4 of 5 new OL b/c 2 guys were involved in a scandal and had to be moved/not re-signed.

It's amazing, after you beat NE no one was talking about the OL. it was all about how you were going to make the playoffs, QB leads you to 7 pts total in 2 final games and it's all the OL's fault.

ok, lets say the scandal never happened. martin lost his LT spot, so miami needed to find a new LT to begin with. even with mckinnie as a stop gap, still need to replace him. even if incog was still here, that would make it 3 new lineman that needed to be replaced, LT, RG, RT. If the team was good enough to make the playoffs with that oline, there would be no rush in getting replacements. Even you said it, they were better in the second half of the season, doesn't mean they were any good. But then you said they were good enough to make the playoffs with them. how the hell do you come up with this stuff?

christ, here we go again, i just said this not long ago. just because the oline sucked balls, doesn't mean the QB had no faults. I even said the last game of the season, the qb sucked. But again, we can do all the ifs, ands, or buts we want, tannehill playing better doesn't mean they automatically win...

Just quit while your ahead man. You'd have an easier time convincing a wall to fall over.

yeah, i'm starting to come to the conclusion that junc will just keep going around in circles. He likes to "hear" himself talk.

also, saying the oline sucks, automatically means the QB had no faults. :tubes:

no vote of confidence in your young qb like bringing in mike vicks corpse tomorrow to the facility...:lol:

ok, lets say the scandal never happened. martin lost his LT spot, so miami needed to find a new LT to begin with. even with mckinnie as a stop gap, still need to replace him. even if incog was still here, that would make it 3 new lineman that needed to be replaced, LT, RG, RT. If the team was good enough to make the playoffs with that oline, there would be no rush in getting replacements. Even you said it, they were better in the second half of the season, doesn't mean they were any good. But then you said they were good enough to make the playoffs with them. how the hell do you come up with this stuff?

christ, here we go again, i just said this not long ago. just because the oline sucked balls, doesn't mean the QB had no faults. I even said the last game of the season, the qb sucked. But again, we can do all the ifs, ands, or buts we want, tannehill playing better doesn't mean they automatically win...

if the scandal doesn't happen you need 2 new OL. The OL wasn't good, it just wasn't bad either. It was mediocre. At times it was bad, at times it was good but overall middle of the pack.

we don't have to agree, I don't know why my opinions bother you so much.

no vote of confidence in your young qb like bringing in mike vicks corpse tomorrow to the facility...:lol:

I think not naming Geno starter officially(even though he will be) isn't a great vote of confidence but they are looking at vet backups. I hope we miss out and they are forced to keep mark. we'll see, this still doesn't change the fact that Ryan was awful down the stretch and cost your team a playoff spot.

if the scandal doesn't happen you need 2 new OL. The OL wasn't good, it just wasn't bad either. It was mediocre. At times it was bad, at times it was good but overall middle of the pack.

we don't have to agree, I don't know why my opinions bother you so much.

Because you keep spouting off the same crap in every thread. crap that doesn't make any sense. Which makes sense, since you aren't even a dolphins fan, and didn't even watch all their games. Especially since you think only 2 lineman needed to be replaced. if the scandal didn't happen, martin needed to be replaced, jerry needed to be replaced, clabo needed to be replaced. there is absolutely no question about that.

I mean, you say miami's oline was good enough to make the playoffs, but then say that they weren't good in the second half, but better than the first half. How does that make sense to you? Just because the dolphins had a shot at the playoffs, it wasn't because the oline was good enough, it was in spite of how bad the oline was. meaning, the defense, and the other parts of the offense was picking up the slack. which there was a lot of. Just couldn't pick all of it up, obviously.

I never once said you had a good line but it wasn't awful. It was mediocre, good enough to get to the playoffs w/ that D if your QB played better. he didn't, you missed.

here you go, post 102. you never said miami had a good oline. but good enough to get to the playoffs? That just sounds retarded.

Because you keep spouting off the same crap in every thread. crap that doesn't make any sense. Which makes sense, since you aren't even a dolphins fan, and didn't even watch all their games. Especially since you think only 2 lineman needed to be replaced. if the scandal didn't happen, martin needed to be replaced, jerry needed to be replaced, clabo needed to be replaced. there is absolutely no question about that.

I mean, you say miami's oline was good enough to make the playoffs, but then say that they weren't good in the second half, but better than the first half. How does that make sense to you? Just because the dolphins had a shot at the playoffs, it wasn't because the oline was good enough, it was in spite of how bad the oline was. meaning, the defense, and the other parts of the offense was picking up the slack. which there was a lot of. Just couldn't pick all of it up, obviously.

His bias is far too powerful to be objective...

and you gives keep spouting off the same crap too.

My crap makes a ton of sense, it comes from an objective perspective.

Your OL was good enough to make the playoffs with, your QB had more than enough opportunities to help his team win more games and make the playoffs. The OL played a role, the biggest culprit was the QB who vanished down the stretch.

His bias is far too powerful to be objective...

yep, MY bias:lol2: I remember going into the season how the majority of the board was telling me this was a playoff bound team and how good the OL was going to be. I remember after you beat NE people make playoff reservations. How quickly things change and I am the biased one.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

here you go, post 102. you never said miami had a good oline. but good enough to get to the playoffs? That just sounds retarded.

how so? It was mediocre, your QB had chances to help the team win more games but his poor play(masked by decent #s) held you back. I don't care how bad an OL is, if you can only lead your O to 7 pts total in 2 games against non playoff bound teams that's on the QB especially when he wasn't touched against us in week 17.

This is the most retarded bull**** I've ever seen from you.

but he had chances to make plays and win games regardless of the OL issues(which were overblown). The 2nd half of the year the OL was pretty good, most of those sacks in that video were from the first half. He improved w/o a doubt but not enough where he could help them get to the playoffs despite the D keeping them in every game and being responsible for most of the wins.

Not in the Buffalo game he didn't...

Back
Top Bottom