This will be painful to watch! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This will be painful to watch!

Condensed version

[video=youtube;8B6osSDrcvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8B6osSDrcvk[/video]

:lol2:

Thats like on of those Sports Illustrated blooper VHS tapes you got with a subscription in the 80's

We must...

save20the20ocean-1.jpg

Horrible Oline without a doubt. But to say Tanney had no fault is crazy. The guy has absolutely no pocket awareness. He also struggles with the Blitz. Has no idea what to do when the box is stacked. Go ahead insert all excuses here: Oline, coaching , weather...blah blah blah. I am not a tanney fan but I am a Fins fan so I want him to succeed. He really needs to improve most all aspects of his game. Albert is gong to help and a real Oline coach should make an immediate impact. But what would help more is getting a true QB coach!! need to sign a RT and NOT draft Oline in the first. I can't stand passing on skilled positions in the 1st. Bring on Ebron or Mosley please then Oline in the 2nd.

Horrible Oline without a doubt. But to say Tanney had no fault is crazy. The guy has absolutely no pocket awareness. He also struggles with the Blitz. Has no idea what to do when the box is stacked. Go ahead insert all excuses here: Oline, coaching , weather...blah blah blah. I am not a tanney fan but I am a Fins fan so I want him to succeed. He really needs to improve most all aspects of his game. Albert is gong to help and a real Oline coach should make an immediate impact. But what would help more is getting a true QB coach!! need to sign a RT and NOT draft Oline in the first. I can't stand passing on skilled positions in the 1st. Bring on Ebron or Mosley please then Oline in the 2nd.

who exactly said that?:idk:

I don't agree that he struggles with the blitz as that was one of his bigger strengths as a rookie (blitz pickup). But he does have a lot of things to work on. That's why I said I wanted to see the coaches film on some of the longer sacks to see if nobody was open or he was just late. His pocket awareness is inconsistent at times for sure. But as somebody already said I want to see plays with pressures or when Tanny decides to scramble as I know there were quite a few plays late that I think Tanny missed because he made the wrong decision on the move.

i guess i should ask the question when i look should i expect him to handle the pocket like a 10 year nfl vet or should i expect him to handle it like a 4 year starter college and pros combined on this??? does he get any lee way or should he be out of the womb boss pocket handler...

i know what the answer should be but i just want to make sure...that said i don't have a problem blaming him for what he should be blamed for either way...i know the difference

I could only last for two sacks. I don't like re-living the pain of last year as a Dolphins fan.

The pre season can't come soon enough.

Fins UP, Tannehill UP.

look at that clean pocket, no pressure at all just like most of that game and the QB was atrocious.

You do realize there are 7 people blocking (using the term loosely) 5 players, Tannehill makes 8. This means there are 6 Yets defenders covering 3 WR's, meaning they can double team each one by putting a man on them all the while having safety help over the top. Which then gives Tannehill no where to throw. Why am I not surprised that someone like yourself wouldn't notice something important like that? Class is open all day if you have any other astute observations you would like negated.

Cleveland: all 4 sacks on QB- 4 on QB
Indy: 2 on OL, 1 if he stepped up he doesn't get stripped, didn't feel rush. 1 had all day to throw, couldn't find receiver- not on OL. 2 on OL, 1 50/50, 1 coverage
Atl: 1st one had time, stepped up into rush. 2nd one, on OL but awful job fumbling(could have been avoided), 3rd had open blitzer, 4th on OL, 5th had time, couldn't find receiver. 3 on OL, 1 on QB, 1 coverage
NO: OL, QB, OL, QB. 2 on OL, 2 on QB
Bal: OL, OL, QB, QB, QB, OL. 3 on OL, 3 on QB
Buf: OL, OL(but can't turn it over in that spot). 2 OL
NE: OL, OL(both missed blitz pickups), QB, OL, QB, QB. 3 OL, 3 QB

I have defended you on many things , well a few things but if you watched the plays and you feel that the qb was responsible for all those , just wow.
Cin: OL, QB, OL. 2 OL, 1 QB
TB: OL, OL. 2 OL
SD: missed blitz pickup, OL, OL, QB
Car: QB, OL, QB,
NYJ: QB
Pitt: QB, OL. 1 OL, 1 QB
NE: QB, OL, QB, OL. 2 OL, 2 QB
Buf: QB, QB, OL, OL, OL, OL, QB. 4 OL, 3 QB

30 on OL

roughly 50/50 and I was being very generous. there were times if he made better decisions or pre snap reads he could have delivered the ball quicker and avoided sacks.

it wasn't close to 50/50 The blocking was to blame for the majority of the sacks, I think you need glasses lol.

I mean all 4 Cleveland sacks were on the qb. Hell first sack was clearcut line. Please put a timer on when the snap comes and explain to me how that was on Tannehill.

look at that clean pocket, no pressure at all just like most of that game and the QB was atrocious.

Funny you should call THAT atrocious yet maintain that if buttfumble was a QB last season, we'd be in the playoffs.

Please revise your definition of "atrocious" as it pertains to QBs. :up:

[video=youtube;uTFv65IidTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTFv65IidTw[/video]

Back
Top Bottom