This will be painful to watch! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This will be painful to watch!

We already know and if its so painful, then why would u post this? To break balls?

It's like removing a splinter or lancing a boil. You have to fight through the pain in order to get to the relief. Plus it's fun to remind all the people on this board who fought for Jeff Ireland until after he was fired just how bad he actually was.

Tannehill was responsible for 29 sacks eh Junc? Not a surprise that's your evaluation of the video. Blind leading the blind over here.

Out those 58 sacks, I only saw 4 or 5 plays where Tannehill could have or should have thrown the ball away. That's a lot less than I thought. I used to think his pocket awareness was bad, but after seeing that small a percentage, I'm not so sure anymore. Clabo, Martin and McKinnie were just flat out abysmal. Clabo and McKinnie shouldn't be brought back, no matter how cheap the price.

Tanneyhill goin' down again ... and again.... and again ... and again.

The OL sucks. Too many times OL gets straight-up physically blown off the line. Weak players , poor conditioning, poor coaching, poor talent?

The RBs can't block.

The C gap is exploited as our TE's run their route without engaging a block when required and the RB's never step up to fend off the rusher.

I count about 8 plays where Ryan held the ball too long. Most are in the first half of the season. 50 are sacks not on him.

Not really impressed by Pouncey in these clips either. Looks good only by comparison with the suckiness of the rest.

Thanks to the OP for the compilation though. Well done.

it wasn't close to 50/50 The blocking was to blame for the majority of the sacks, I think you need glasses lol.

I mean all 4 Cleveland sacks were on the qb. Hell first sack was clearcut line. Please put a timer on when the snap comes and explain to me how that was on Tannehill.

You're trying to reason with a guy who blames Tannehill for getting sacked by Mario Williams in literally 1 second. Somehow Tannehill was supposed to avoid that sack and get the ball out of his hands in yes, 1 second.

What a nightmare video. Complete nightmare.

Very max i would put 22 on the qb.. Even some of those are hard calls.. The tackle play was beyond bad

You do realize there are 7 people blocking (using the term loosely) 5 players, Tannehill makes 8. This means there are 6 Yets defenders covering 3 WR's, meaning they can double team each one by putting a man on them all the while having safety help over the top. Which then gives Tannehill no where to throw. Why am I not surprised that someone like yourself wouldn't notice something important like that? Class is open all day if you have any other astute observations you would like negated.

7 on 5, and the DE on the bottom of that pic, is already beating the block. who i think is the TE Sims.

Cleveland: all 4 sacks on QB- 4 on QB
Indy: 2 on OL, 1 if he stepped up he doesn't get stripped, didn't feel rush. 1 had all day to throw, couldn't find receiver- not on OL. 2 on OL, 1 50/50, 1 coverage
Atl: 1st one had time, stepped up into rush. 2nd one, on OL but awful job fumbling(could have been avoided), 3rd had open blitzer, 4th on OL, 5th had time, couldn't find receiver. 3 on OL, 1 on QB, 1 coverage
NO: OL, QB, OL, QB. 2 on OL, 2 on QB
Bal: OL, OL, QB, QB, QB, OL. 3 on OL, 3 on QB
Buf: OL, OL(but can't turn it over in that spot). 2 OL
NE: OL, OL(both missed blitz pickups), QB, OL, QB, QB. 3 OL, 3 QB
Cin: OL, QB, OL. 2 OL, 1 QB
TB: OL, OL. 2 OL
SD: missed blitz pickup, OL, OL, QB
Car: QB, OL, QB,
NYJ: QB
Pitt: QB, OL. 1 OL, 1 QB
NE: QB, OL, QB, OL. 2 OL, 2 QB
Buf: QB, QB, OL, OL, OL, OL, QB. 4 OL, 3 QB

30 on OL

roughly 50/50 and I was being very generous. there were times if he made better decisions or pre snap reads he could have delivered the ball quicker and avoided sacks.

What color is the sky in your world?

[video=youtube;gku_xU2BXBs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gku_xU2BXBs[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
You do realize there are 7 people blocking (using the term loosely) 5 players, Tannehill makes 8. This means there are 6 Yets defenders covering 3 WR's, meaning they can double team each one by putting a man on them all the while having safety help over the top. Which then gives Tannehill no where to throw. Why am I not surprised that someone like yourself wouldn't notice something important like that? Class is open all day if you have any other astute observations you would like negated.

and 2 are peeling out for a dump off. what did Ryan do?

it wasn't close to 50/50 The blocking was to blame for the majority of the sacks, I think you need glasses lol.

I mean all 4 Cleveland sacks were on the qb. Hell first sack was clearcut line. Please put a timer on when the snap comes and explain to me how that was on Tannehill.

he had more than enough time, he was locked into a receiver, didn't read the defense.

Tannehill was responsible for 29 sacks eh Junc? Not a surprise that's your evaluation of the video. Blind leading the blind over here.

I didn't say 29, it was roughly about 24 1/2.

Nyjunc says none of that is true...we had a good line...pay attention to that man behind the curtain!

I never once said you had a good line but it wasn't awful. It was mediocre, good enough to get to the playoffs w/ that D if your QB played better. he didn't, you missed.

What color is the sky in your world?

Carolina Blue

you guys can bash all you want, you can pretend Ryan was great and it was all the OLs fault(or was it all the PCs fault? I can't keep up w/ the excuses). Ryan could have been a lot better, if we was a little better you make the playoffs. He has a chance to be good, as the OL gets better that will help plus he'll have more experience but it doesn't take away from the fact he wasn't good enough to get you to postseason.

and 2 are peeling out for a dump off. what did Ryan do?

he had more than enough time, he was locked into a receiver, didn't read the defense.

I didn't say 29, it was roughly about 24 1/2.

I never once said you had a good line but it wasn't awful. It was mediocre, good enough to get to the playoffs w/ that D if your QB played better. he didn't, you missed.

Carolina Blue

you guys can bash all you want, you can pretend Ryan was great and it was all the OLs fault(or was it all the PCs fault? I can't keep up w/ the excuses). Ryan could have been a lot better, if we was a little better you make the playoffs. He has a chance to be good, as the OL gets better that will help plus he'll have more experience but it doesn't take away from the fact he wasn't good enough to get you to postseason.

you keep saying you didn't say this, or you didn't say that. well, guess what, no one is saying Tannehill is perfect. So stop saying, that just because we say the Oline was pathetic, it means Tannehill is the all time greatest QB in the world.....because that's not what anyone is saying. in fact, everyone is saying tannehill still has room to grow, and improve. Especially after watching him in the last game of the season. But the season is more than just 1 game. It goes both ways. had the oline been at least serviceable at any time during the other 15 games, Miami would be in the playoffs as well.

I saw 6, maybe 7 that were his fault. The rest is squarely on the shoulders of the OL. It is a wonder that RT was not put on IR with how bad the OL was last year.

you keep saying you didn't say this, or you didn't say that. well, guess what, no one is saying Tannehill is perfect. So stop saying, that just because we say the Oline was pathetic, it means Tannehill is the all time greatest QB in the world.....because that's not what anyone is saying. in fact, everyone is saying tannehill still has room to grow, and improve. Especially after watching him in the last game of the season. But the season is more than just 1 game. It goes both ways. had the oline been at least serviceable at any time during the other 15 games, Miami would be in the playoffs as well.

most are saying he was really good, he wasn't.

had the OL been better maybe they make it? had the QB been better they definitely make it.

Back
Top Bottom