This Would Be The Impact On The Dolphins’ Cap If Tannehill Is Released, Traded Or Out Long-term | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Would Be The Impact On The Dolphins’ Cap If Tannehill Is Released, Traded Or Out Long-term

2019 isn’t a QB draft. Definitely need to focus on OL for this draft. I would cut Tanny and prepare to suck next year for a top 5 pick in 2020.

there is a 0% chance stephen ross pays ryan tannehill $18.7m in 2019.

I agree

But with no guaranteed money left, Ryan could essentially take a significant pay cut and then the cut money be made back via incentives.

If Ryan misses the rest of the year, he is not a straight cash $18.7 million dollar QB . . . U got that right.

2019 isn’t a QB draft. Definitely need to focus on OL for this draft. I would cut Tanny and prepare to suck next year for a top 5 pick in 2020.

Nah we need to focus on defense in this historic defensive draft.

Sure OL is on the board but I am looking to help finish this defense, especially the front 7 and 1 cb.

Yea I think we need to see the rest of the season play out.

But without knowing the QB situation, my money for finally getting this franchise back to form is fixing the cap in 2019 by taking on dead cap from bad contracts so they dont linger into 2020 with tons of dead space (yes this includes cutting tannehill) . . . .go defense heavy in the 2019 historic defensive draft . . Hell resign brock if u must for a season and come 2020, you get your guy for the QB position. . . . With what should be a talented defense and cornerstone pieces at CB and LT in their prime.
KDawg, this is exactly how Miami should play the next 2 drafts. Don't reach for a QB in round one, stay the course build the Offensive and Defensive Lines and take a chance on a mid round QB with potential in 2019. I like the kid from Northwestern Clayton Thorson who's recovering from an injury of his own, but, has enormous potential. In 2020 the QB talent improves by leaps and bounds.

KDawg, this is exactly how Miami should play the next 2 drafts. Don't reach for a QB in round one, stay the course build the Offensive and Defensive Lines and take a chance on a mid round QB with potential in 2019. I like the kid from Northwestern Clayton Thorson who's recovering from an injury of his own, but, has enormous potential. In 2020 the QB talent improves by leaps and bounds.

Yea I definitely could see an early Day 3 QB in 2019. But I am not seeing anybody I am reaching for in round 1.

Im all in on defense. Give me the LSU LB White to throw in the middle of this defense.

I would let him walk if I was GM but I am not. just have to see what they do next yr. they need try something new. doing same thing is not working.
Would you rather have Tyrod Taylor I think he got 14 million this year which would be the savings that we would have if we cut Tannehill

So the guy that thinks the oline is just an excuse for thill wants to draft oline in maybe a historically deep defensive draft? Got it.

Maybe we can draft another pass rusher like Harris. That’s a solid move.

Maybe we can draft another pass rusher like Harris. That’s a solid move.

Well by that logic we can draft a another Jmart or Dallas Thomas or numerous other oline busts. I wouldn't be mad at all if we went oline but at least I can keep my stories straight when I am arguing a point.

Well by that logic we can draft a another Jmart or Dallas Thomas or numerous other oline busts. I wouldn't be mad at all if we went oline but at least I can keep my stories straight when I am arguing a point.

I didn’t see. Rock having any issues against the best sack defense in the NFL. Maybe you should get off the Tanny kool-aid.

Back
Top Bottom