This Would Be The Impact On The Dolphins’ Cap If Tannehill Is Released, Traded Or Out Long-term | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Would Be The Impact On The Dolphins’ Cap If Tannehill Is Released, Traded Or Out Long-term

i would add a de a cb for development with an eye towards 2020 when I get out of tjs money and a o line piece.

Wildcard qb or dt.

Lb I don’t see them blocking any of Kiko raek or baker with a first 2 day pick.

Tjs cap hit says to me mccain starts boundary in 2019 again.

If Sitton comes back they may bet on status quo on the o line again.

I didn’t see. Rock having any issues against the best sack defense in the NFL. Maybe you should get off the Tanny kool-aid.

Because there were no issues to be had. The oline played its best game in years. Mack had the worst game of his career. I am sure you will tell me that was because Brock identified Mack and not because of tunsil and James whipping his ass haha

Lets not kid ourselves . . The oline played a bit over its head against Chicago and the heat played a major role.

If they played again in December or in Chicago, with time to prep for Brock, it would likely look vastly different.

I am glad Brendal will be back soon tho. Get him, Swanson and Davis in the mix, see how that trio does with Larsen back to active reserve.

We just got the ball out quick by design and ran the ball with success to manage the sticks and not let them tee off with the pass rush. And our pass pro tackles played like it.

That simple. Same formula we can beat Detroit with.

Won’t be enough to beat Houston though. Os is gonna have to shoulder more and not be the reason we lose.

But it’s a mulligan game either way provided we win sunday.

i would add a de a cb for development with an eye towards 2020 when I get out of tjs money and a o line piece.

Wildcard qb or dt.

Lb I don’t see them blocking any of Kiko raek or baker with a first 2 day pick.

Tjs cap hit says to me mccain starts boundary in 2019 again.

If Sitton comes back they may bet on status quo on the o line again.

McCain needs to be back as the slot corner in 2019 and move Fitzpatrick to the starter at FS. They need to add an outside corner that can start in free agency or the draft.

McCain needs to be back as the slot corner in 2019 and move Fitzpatrick to the starter at FS. They need to add an outside corner that can start in free agency or the draft.

Makes sense to me on the field but with tjs money I don’t think it’s gonna happen. That’s a large cap hit in 2019 and I don’t think they see him as a situational player.

Would be nice, but I tend to agree that with TJ/Reshad . . . .they likely have no issues sending Bmac back outside another year.

Fitz allows them many different looks.

Decent FA boundary corners don’t grow on trees and they are expensive. Easier said than done and this draft is screaming for front 7.

Good year to grab a mid round guy and let him learn behind the 5 in front.

Makes sense to me on the field but with tjs money I don’t think it’s gonna happen. That’s a large cap hit in 2019 and I don’t think they see him as a situational player.

Forget the large cap hit, it's about putting the best players on the field and I think McCain is a much better player in the slot. That allows Fitzpatrick to play at his natural FS spot. McCain is not a natural outside corner. He doesn't have the size to be effective on the outside for any length of time.

Forget the large cap hit, it's about putting the best players on the field and I think McCain is a much better player in the slot. That allows Fitzpatrick to play at his natural FS spot.

Again I hear you but cap implications and getting snaps for guys as a result play into things. And it’s not like tjs been awful either.

I expect a corner add cause the youth isn’t developing but I’d lean more towards it coming end of day 2 with an eye towards 2020 starting.

Again I hear you but cap implications and getting snaps for guys as a result play into things. And it’s not like tjs been awful either.

I expect a corner add cause the youth isn’t developing but I’d lean more towards it coming end of day 2 with an eye towards 2020 starting.

Here's the problem with your theory. McDonald is basically another SS like Jones is. When they play together they don't have a true FS on the field and that's a problem in today's NFL when teams are throwing it all over the field.

Here's the problem with your theory. McDonald is basically another SS like Jones is. When they play together they don't have a true FS on the field and that's a problem in today's NFL when teams are throwing it all over the field.

What indication have you gotten that they want to take tj off the field for anything? When reshad missed they moved minkah to safety and inserted mctyer on the boundary. They cut and resign and cut again Maurice smith.

Tj McDonald on the field for all of it.

I’d start thinking minkah plan a will be slot in 2019. Only way i think it changes they cut tj.

What indication have you gotten that they want to take tj off the field for anything? When reshad missed they moved minkah to safety and inserted mctyer on the boundary. They cut and resign and cut again Maurice smith.

Tj McDonald on the field for all of it.

I’d start thinking minkah plan a will be slot in 2019. Only way i think it changes they cut tj.

Minkah wasn't drafted to play slot corner, he was drafted to play FS.

Minkah wasn't drafted to play slot corner, he was drafted to play FS.

His position in college was slot CB, and having him that close to the line of scrimmage allows him to blow up the bubble screens with regularity. Yes, we all want Minkah playing FS, but lets not act like is best position right now isn't in the slot.

His position in college was slot CB, and having him that close to the line of scrimmage allows him to blow up the bubble screens with regularity. Yes, we all want Minkah playing FS, but lets not act like is best position right now isn't in the slot.

Well I can say the same thing about McCain. Let's not act like his best position is outside corner when he is a better slot corner.

Back
Top Bottom