Tough To Not Want Daboll With Dorsey In The Sidecar After That Defeat Of NE | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tough To Not Want Daboll With Dorsey In The Sidecar After That Defeat Of NE

I live in NY and see the Bills on TV every week. That assessment of Allen is far from reality. Allen is terrible at processing reads quickly. In his first 2 seasons, when the Bills asked him to play hero ball, he made some of the most hilariously bone-headed choices. His accuracy was all over the place. They brought in Diggs and fixed their OL and now he can show off his elite physical traits. He has all day to sit behind his OL and let his WR get open. Tua may never be elite, but get him a top 5 WR and give him 4 seconds to throw every play and he will certainly win us some games.
Continue, counsel.

I live in NY and see the Bills on TV every week. That assessment of Allen is far from reality. Allen is terrible at processing reads quickly. In his first 2 seasons, when the Bills asked him to play hero ball, he made some of the most hilariously bone-headed choices. His accuracy was all over the place. They brought in Diggs and fixed their OL and now he can show off his elite physical traits. He has all day to sit behind his OL and let his WR get open. Tua may never be elite, but get him a top 5 WR and give him 4 seconds to throw every play and he will certainly win us some games.

Hire whoever did this.

So out of all the people are available, which one of them is a superior candidate and what to do they have to show for it?
If you really think that none of the candidates are an upgrade over Flores there really isn't much debating it. I personally was never a fan. I didn't like the hire and the inability to put a quality staff together, horrible game management, not communicating to his coaches, and overall being complete a$$ just fed to the reasons I didn't like him. But we are all intitled to our opinions, so you are more then welcome to thing he great.

To answer your question, Pederson, Quinn, and Harbaugh I believe are all head an shoulders better than he is.

Really rather McDaniels if you are going offense. Go with the coach that's doing more with less of a roster. Not the coach that's doing well with a LOADED roster and a top 5 QB.
That might be the best argument for Him. The difference is we know Daboll runs the offense in Buffalo. McDaniels doesn't run it in San Fran. He changes play groups, designs play, and builds the game plan, but KS calls the plays.

Key Dorsey is not likely coming with Daboll. The rumor mill suggests he's the Bills planned successor. He has no prior relationship to Daboll before the Bills, but has a relationship with the Bills head coach and GM.
I agree. If Daboll leaves for a head coaching job, I don’t see Dorsey following him to be his OC. I think he will move up to be the OC with the Bills or possibly decide to come back to the university of Miami to be the OC.

EXACTLY. Allen had 9.63 seconds to throw the ball on one play last night. I’m pretty sure Tua didn’t have 9.63 seconds total to throw in any half this year. An offensive line is a wonderful thing to have.

If he had 9 seconds to throw, what would he do with that?

We were intrigued by Flores when he was the patriots defensive coordinator also . I mean I wouldn't be mad if we got him . He would probly be my 3rd or 4th choice.
Flores - in New England when they had Tom Brady
Daboll - coached Josh Allen from a guy who was a 50 percent passer in college and who had the composure of a middle schooler waiting for his dad to fix things when they went wrong, to a guy who is a top level QB in this league.

That QB class that Allen was part of came into the league with more highly rated prospects than any draft since 2012, and the only one that has unquestionably made it from talented prospect to high level NFL QB is the one coached by Daboll.

Coaches coach. Players play. Daboll looks like a genius with Allen, Knox, Diggs and the rest of the offense. Don’t bet on those results or anything close to it with this JV talent we have on offense. Buffalo just put up 47 points in zero degree weather. In a playoff game. This offense could take three games to do that.

Someone on here said that Daboll isn't doing anything since his wide receivers are just running around wide open. I'm like, wait a second, how are wide receivers running wide open an indictment AGAINST the OC?
It’s not so much an indictment but rather a nod to the talent. Yes he is better at scheming people open but at the end of the day everyone’s route tree is the same. Put Diggs on a 7 route, then have Isaiah Ford run the same. Then you run it. And let’s check the separation achieved by all three. The talent Buffalo has assembled on offense is light years from Miami’s.

It’s not so much an indictment but rather a nod to the talent. Yes he is better at scheming people open but at the end of the day everyone’s route tree is the same. Put Diggs on a 7 route, then have Isaiah Ford run the same. Then you run it. And let’s check the separation achieved by all three. The talent Buffalo has assembled on offense is light years from Miami’s.

Which is why most here give priority to another WR who can get SEPARATION

That one game last night doesn't make the decision for me. The over all job performance does. I like him as a candidate from the development process of the offense. And his past experience with Tua. The key would be his leadership, and offensive staff he would bring with him. At first anyway...

EXACTLY. Allen had 9.63 seconds to throw the ball on one play last night. I’m pretty sure Tua didn’t have 9.63 seconds total to throw in any half this year. An offensive line is a wonderful thing to have.

except the reason Allen had that much time is he made 3 people miss in the backfield and ran around back there.. it wasn't like it was a clean pocket for that long..

Back
Top Bottom