****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 213 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the definition of worst case scenario. Like, the entire mock. I don't even think I'd be able to sleep after the draft. I'd be devastated, personally. Not only are we passing up on even taking a chance on a potential franchise QB, but the 4 first round selections are all awful.

Dolphins fans have Stockholm Syndrome. They’re so used to the team devaluing QB, they’ve started to devalue it themselves.

this thread is becoming a total bummer now

tua cultist here

considering making a tua forum

thoughts?

Sad thing is this won’t be the last newb who waltzes straight in over the next several weeks and thinks they’re stirring the pot with their revolutionary opinions, without realising the same arguments have already been made multiple times in the same thread.

yes because the Ravens clearly made a huge mistake not trading up for the top rated QB .... picking Lamar Jackson instead.

If their goal was to simply win a weak division, then it was no mistake at all
If you cannot at least admit Jackson is great and the Ravens were right not to trade up and take Jackson it is going to be difficult to have a meaningful conversation with you.

If their goal was to simply win a weak division, then it was no mistake at all

Jackson is 0-2 in the playoffs so far. As soon as he’s had to pass to win, he chokes. He’s young and has time to improve, but he isn’t the best example to base your team strategy on as of yet.

If you cannot at least admit Jackson is great and the Ravens were right not to trade up and take Jackson it is going to be difficult to have a meaningful conversation with you.
not ready to crown Jackson as great yet, he needs more than one season for that
edit: I forgot it’s happened twice now, So far he’s shown he’s good enough to win the AFC North, thats about it

I forgot so remind me again...

How many rings does Marino have? Jim Kelly? Phillip Rivers?

Playoff wins and superbowls mean something... But to get to the superbowl you have to be great in the regular season. Jackson has been fantastic.

When will you Tua Cultists admit that if Baltimore had traded three first round picks away to move up for the Top QB they would be a worse team with a bleaker future?

When you can admit this... we can talk rationally

Until then you are just trolling.

I forgot so remind me again...

How many rings does Marino have? Jim Kelly? Phillip Rivers?

Playoff wins and superbowls mean something... But to get to the superbowl you have to be great in the regular season. Jackson has been fantastic.

When will you Tua Cultists admit that if Baltimore had traded three first round picks away to move up for the Top QB they would be a worse team with a bleaker future?

When you can admit this... we can talk rationally

Until then you are just trolling.

LOL?

Jackson is 0-2 in the playoffs so far. As soon as he’s had to pass to win, he chokes. He’s young and has time to improve, but he isn’t the best example to base your team strategy on as of yet.
I don't buy the whole "choking" argument. If you're capable of destroying teams in the regular season you're perfectly capable of beating them in the postseason. Peyton Manning was a "choker" until he wasn't.

I think resting people in week 17 and then having the bye really hurt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom