****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 325 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of tuas interceptions you can tell that he trusted his eyes a little too much.

They aren’t forcing it interceptions they are just trusting what he reads too much

will get better w/time and some system familiarity

A lot of tuas interceptions you can tell that he trusted his eyes a little too much.

They aren’t forcing it interceptions they are just trusting what he reads too much

That’s my read exactly. Whatever flaws he has and again we are talking peanuts here will alleviate themselves in the pro game.

If Miami isn’t all in on this we are f ing clowns

The only thing to cause legit pause outside of the hip prognosis is does tua have his true pre injury twitch back. And if not will he have it back within 2 years if the answers yes or points to yes you sprint that card to the podium period. And I’m more referring to juice in his feet and legs to elude. The way the kid thinks the game is already top shelf

I would have to think since the coaching staff, scouts and GM have seen Rosen for a year and they have scouted Herbert for multiple years I would think they would have more insight than us if they are that comparable. Makes sense don’t you think?

I think if they don’t see the similarities in the way Herbert thinks the game and tannehill did who they punted and who was much more adept at the pre snap progression read side of things than Herbert coming out than they deserve their fate should they pass up tua.

I mean honestly no one in the nfl should be as aware of that aspect and not just assuming it can and will develop over time with a qb as Miami should be.

We lived it. And I love tannehill but there’s parts of his feel for the game either cause Miami surrounded him with trash can level o line play that resulted in muscle memory or that was gonna be in him all along that Miami has to find answers to before they should ever draft a qb who didn’t show it on tape with a top pick. This isn’t about tools this is about between the ears. And no amount of tape is gonna answer it. It has to come from in house.

Period

Miami is drafting Herbert. They do not want to take the medical risk. Can't say I blame them. I would be happy with Tua but it's just not in the cards.

That tannehill thing is the reason why I’m flat struggling to buy into Miami actually wants Herbert.

Imo it’s tua or love. I just can’t see them going the similar thinks the game route.

This is of course assuming burrow won’t happen which I full on believe cinci won’t pass up.

And I also understand that miamis wise to pimp love for Herbert cause those physical tools transfer in any class. They make for an easy sell.

So why not use it to your advantage.

I have noticed over this long offseason something silimar with what happened to Mahomes.

Folks didn’t take into account what he was trying to accomplish in college and what he will be coached out of in the pros..Many thought the undisciplined nature of Mahomes and the system he was from would not translate, they forgot to take into account the why he did what he did, and how his game would improve with experience and some good coaching..

I think your analysis is spot in as to why he threw the few Ints he did..

someone a few weeks ago, made Me watch a 45 min video of Tuas inaccuracies...I was like you have got to be kidding me..like really, your going to nitpick ball placement on 9 throws...lol

Reactions: A1.
How any Dolphin fan can ignore that with the most talented O-line and receiver Corp in college football Tua couldn’t stay healthy ... and lost his two biggest games against Clemson and LSU is beyond me....if he was durable I’d be in....since he’s not any trade up for him is foolish.

With 14 picks I can stomach gambling the 5th on him if they are sold...but I see him as fragile!

How any Dolphin fan can ignore that with the most talented O-line and receiver Corp in college football Tua couldn’t stay healthy ... and lost his two biggest games against Clemson and LSU is beyond me....if he was durable I’d be in....since he’s not any trade up for him is foolish.

With 14 picks I can stomach gambling the 5th on him if they are sold...but I see him as fragile!

Isn’t it ironic how the portrait of durability Drew Lock began his career on IR after injuring his thumb in preseason and couldn’t even practice with the team until November.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom