****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 331 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injury prone players in college tend to generally continue to be injury prone in the NFL...Todd McShay did a whole podcast on this ...it’s not one player. Lol... I know some of you are so bought in on this player that your closing your eyes....the very reason you excuse him losing to both Trevor Lawrence and Joe Burrow in back to back years is his “injuries“....yes...he is injured too often. Very talented...but brittle!
Ironic, isn't it? Injuries to Tua are no concern and we should move up to draft him, yet non-concerning injuries have already proven more than he can overcome in the most important games of his career. Yeah, no valid concerns here.

I’ve already set myself up for the Dolphins to **** this draft up with their 1st pick by not drafting Tua. This team has made me jaded during draft time. It’s been a year in the making getting most fans excited with Tua, then ripping our hearts out and crushing it with a sledgehammer by not drafting him in typical bonehead Dolphins FO fashion.

I love Tua and he is my 1st choice at QB but would love to fix our O line for once and we will need the 18th pick to have a shot at Thomas from Georgia so let's roll the dice and go for Tua at 5! Have some faith!

Wishing the Bolts would have signed Cam by now so we would have more leeway with getting him at 5. That being said, you know thats out the window & we can't risk sitting back if we want him. Trading up is must bc you cant chance the Bolts making the move before us..

Marino wasnt injury prone during that draft. Big difference. I like Tua but that comment is flawed at the get go. They were both healthy with clean sheets. Not comparable at all. Plus I'm happy the Jets blew that one. Still fills me with overwhelming joy.
They are comparable because I'm going to feel just like the Jets' fans when Miami blows this. By the way, there were drug rumors on both Marino and Sapp when the Jets passed on them.

Alright, someone is going to have to scoot over, I am climbing back onto the bandwagon. I really have wanted this guy since day one but nagging little things kept getting me. But man I love this kids leadership skills, ball placement, mechanics, just throws a beautiful ball.
Welcome back!

Wishing the Bolts would have signed Cam by now so we would have more leeway with getting him at 5. That being said, you know thats out the window & we can't risk sitting back if we want him. Trading up is must bc you cant chance the Bolts making the move before us..
Any offers made before the Phins selection, will be ran through(& possibly chumped up a bit) the front office before anything goes down. Everyone wants Miami's draft picks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom