Well... it's mock draft time. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well... it's mock draft time.

The PFN rankings are wacky.

I don't know if they are slow to update them or if they just stink at ranking players, but they are way off.

I usually stay away from doing much trading in these mocks, as you never know how close the offers match the real ones, but in this one, I went into it with the idea that I wanted to add picks if I missed on Sanders and Gibbs-- which I did. So, I ended up with 8 players instead of 5, and I think we may try to do this in the real draft since we are short resources. I compared my selections with the Tankathon mock draft for comparison purposes.

77. Jack Campbell MLB - (#72 at Tankathon)
78. Demarvion Overshown WLB - (4th round or below)
88. Luke Musgrave TE - (#55)
105. Mike Morris DE - (4th round or below)
131. Kenny McIntosh RB - (4th round or below)
161. DJ Turner CB - (#88)
165. Julius Brents CB - (4th round or below
178. Luke Shoonmaker TE - (4th round or below)

...and no, I don't really think that some of these guys will fall this far, but I guess that you never really know.

I usually stay away from doing much trading in these mocks, as you never know how close the offers match the real ones, but in this one, I went into it with the idea that I wanted to add picks if I missed on Sanders and Gibbs-- which I did. So, I ended up with 8 players instead of 5, and I think we may try to do this in the real draft since we are short resources. I compared my selections with the Tankathon mock draft for comparison purposes.

77. Jack Campbell MLB - (#72 at Tankathon)
78. Demarvion Overshown WLB - (4th round or below)
88. Luke Musgrave TE - (#55)
105. Mike Morris DE - (4th round or below)
131. Kenny McIntosh RB - (4th round or below)
161. DJ Turner CB - (#88)
165. Julius Brents CB - (4th round or below
178. Luke Shoonmaker TE - (4th round or below)

...and no, I don't really think that some of these guys will fall this far, but I guess that you never really know.
I think that would be a super solid draft

I think that would be a super solid draft
With only having 44 players under contract right now... there are probably 15 players who will make our opening day line up who are not currently on our roster. We may have to concentrate on quantity over quality in this year's draft.
Not that I'd mind, I recommend trading down almost every year.

NFL Mock Draft Simulator - Pro Football Network​

Admiral Script Embed Example
pfn-logo-hero

NFL MOCK DRAFT SIMULATOR​

LAST UPDATED ON 2/7/2023, 6:01:54 PM ET

team logo

pfn-logo-black

• MIA

Drew Sanders
    LB Arkansas

• MIA

Israel Abanikanda
    RB Pittsburgh

• MIA

Andrew Vorhees
    OG USC

• MIA

Daiyan Henley
    LB Washington State

• MIA

Gabe Hall
    DT Baylor

FULL RESULTS
START NEW SIM

NFL Mock Draft Simulator - Pro Football Network​

Admiral Script Embed Example
pfn-logo-hero

NFL MOCK DRAFT SIMULATOR​

LAST UPDATED ON 2/7/2023, 6:01:54 PM ET

team logo

pfn-logo-black

• MIA

Drew Sanders
    LB Arkansas

• MIA

Israel Abanikanda
    RB Pittsburgh

• MIA

Andrew Vorhees
    OG USC

• MIA

Daiyan Henley
    LB Washington State

• MIA

Gabe Hall
    DT Baylor

FULL RESULTS
START NEW SIM
Nice draft for LB

Traded down a bit from one pick which resulted in moving up a good bit with the later pick
Your mocks are almost a 180 from mine. I'm very content to run it back with our current group of linemen (and a cheap FA or two), and wait one more year to buy DBs early... It's going to be fun to see which way the team goes. There are gonna be a TON of arguments between now and then. LOL
honestly could go either way, I like your approach as well

My thought process- another OT with some talent to develop for the future. TA will miss games, wanna have hope for AJ but who really knows. Just feel like it’s an okay move for the near future- a potential cheap contract for a possible starting OT.

The next two db’s - just felt like the talent that was there, it was the way to go. Most of the better Lbs were gone (I always hope drew sanders will fall - but just saw a mock the other day that has him as a top 10 pick!!) but Campbell and Pace were both gone, so that’s the way the cookie crumbles

The rb’s - Kinda taken a liking to McIntosh if we could get him later, sort of a do it all kinda guy. And then Mitchell is fast as hell, why not double dip with the 7th rounder and take a chance on that

Anyways I’d be stoked with this draft

Can anyone explain the trading process when using pff’s site?? Pff is super user friendly

Back
Top Bottom