What Does Rt17 Need To Do To Keep The Starting Job In 19? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Does Rt17 Need To Do To Keep The Starting Job In 19?

The point of the thread was what would you consider a solid job or a job worthy of keeping his job. As you all see the trolls just blabber nonsense like”nothing he can do”

I, like the poster above, simply lost all faith in Tannehill when he handed the Bengals a victory on the road. He sucks when healthy. I want him gone because imo he is a huge injury liability, he's had his chances and he's damn expensive. Gase better find himself a QB because it isn't Ryan. Tannehill has fatal flaws in his game but quite obviously he's a better QB than Crock.

Turnover machine no.... more than happy to not even compete for the sticks...yes.

I agree with most everything you said. I don't think I have stated otherwise anywhere. People want to act like he turns the ball over at a high clip. That's clearly false.

I'm all for upgrading the position but I'm not willing to just dump him until we have that upgrade. He a decent QB that can hold down the position until that happens. Him being on this team isn't preventing us from finding our next QB. I'm not in the boat of just throwing **** out there at the QB position and hoping we mysteriously find a pro bowler. That's literally what some fans want. Just anybody out there that's not thill. Those same people thought Brock was equal to Thill which the past 3 games has shown how Many games those individuals watch that aren't fins games.

When I see names like bridewater, Winston, and falk thrown out as option to replace him it doesn't make a damn bit of sense. Bridewater hasn't played in a regular season game in 3 years and had thrown 28 TDs and 22 picks in his CAREER. If you want a turnover machine, Winston is your man. And he's off his damn rocker. Falk was drafted in the 7th round and I'm pretty sure I have a stronger arm on an out route than him. If thill's healthy which he should be next year you are rolling with his ***.

If I could bring in Bridgewater for $10-$15m - I would give that real consideration.

He averages .87 interceptions per game throughout his career. Tom Brady averages .63 in his career. Brees is .88 per game. Manning .94 per game. So lets chill it on the "Hes not the most careful with the ball" agenda. He takes care of the ball for the majority of the time.

And no I dont think he Brees, Manning, or Brady before yall bring the pitchforks out. Just using them as a comparison to show he takes care of the ball better than what most think.

Oh man, do i have a thread for you.

I'm over Tannehill, quite honestly i was over him when he made the decision to do some holistic treatment to his knee and lose the 2017 season. I've come to grips with the reality i'm probably going to have to sit through another season of this nonsense, but there better be some kind of investment in the QB position this off season.

If he comes back after the bye and leads the team to the playoffs, he deserves to come back and be the starter. If we miss the playoffs and he starts the remainder of the season there needs to be a change. They're a half a game back of the 6 spot and at worst 1 game back at the end of this weekend. It's time to lead the team to the playoffs, no more excuses.

Yea. We all can't WAIT for more of that Thill MAGIC!

Amazing clutch performances -- TDs on demand and consistent WINNING!

Game in. Game out!

Those fools!

Yeah youd think from listening to the Tanny acolytes that he had never
chocked prior to the Cincy game.

I can only wait with anticipation until we get someone who is actually worse than Ryan is at QB, since 95% of posters seem to think no such thing exists...

Watch this place just meltdown... lol

I can only wait with anticipation until we get someone who is actually worse than Ryan is at QB, since 95% of posters seem to think no such thing exists...

Watch this place just meltdown... lol

I find it so depressing that the best defence of Tannehill appears to be that there are QBs that exist that are worse than him, so why not pay the man $26 million next year to sit out most of the season then not stink it up as much as someone else potentially could on the rare occassion he makes the field.

I'm over Tannehill, quite honestly i was over him when he made the decision to do some holistic treatment to his knee and lose the 2017 season.

Hey M, this X a Trillion. It took me maybe an hour to find the guidance on the Stem cell treatment he had, and everything I read indicated that stem cell therapy for his injury was not "used". It could be used for other issues, but not for the one he was dealing with. The fact that Mr Gase obviously thought that RT17 would be back sometime in 2017 shows how dysfunctional the front office is. If I can find out about this stuff, without having to have a medical degree, why didn't the medical and training staff know. Along with a coach that works 20 hrs a day and has white powder on has upper lip and no septum, I guess it is normal for these incompetent sausage heads.

The Ever Waiting For The Return Of The Vizslas VIPER

Back
Top Bottom