What Players from this Draft End up Being Elite? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Players from this Draft End up Being Elite?

You think Lamb needs more development than Shenault?

I do. Because he's not quite as versatile as Shenault and doesn't win in the myriad ways Shenault does. Lamb is going to have to absorb quite a bit of nuance in order to make his way as what he's trying to be. Shenault is closer to the finish line.

I do. Because he's not quite as versatile as Shenault and doesn't win in the myriad ways Shenault does. Lamb is going to have to absorb quite a bit of nuance in order to make his way as what he's trying to be. Shenault is closer to the finish line.

I do think Shenault is more physically gifted, but I don't think he's particularly close to Lamb in skill. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Shenault looks good. Did not have over 15 YPC, and over 10 TDs last two season. Not elite. Second tier.

I do think Shenault is more physically gifted, but I don't think he's particularly close to Lamb in skill. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.
Who do you think would best complement Parker and Williams at the wide receiver position for Miami?

With Gailey historically using a lot of three and four wideouts, I suspect Miami could take one early.

Jeudy, Shenault, Johnson, Ruggs, Bowden, and Reagor stand out.

IMO, the slot is the weakest link in that recieving group. I'm not sure Jeudy is best suited for the slot and the same goes for Ruggs.
I know Shenault is a monster that can play anywhere.

Jeudy, Shenault, Johnson, Ruggs, Bowden, and Reagor stand out.
J, You like any of the lower rated guys? Limscomb, Van Jefferson, Bryan Edwards, JD Spielman, Cephus, either Tennessee WR, Amari Rodgers, Duvernay, KJ Hill, Proche

Last edited:
IMO, the slot is the weakest link in that recieving group. I'm not sure Jeudy is best suited for the slot and the same goes for Ruggs.
I know Shenault is a monster that can play anywhere.

Why don't you think Jeudy and Ruggs are good Slot options?

J, You like any of the lower rated guys? Limscomb, Van Jefferson, Bryan Edwards, JD Spielman, Cephus, either Tennessee WR, Amari Rodgers, Duvernay, KJ Hill, Proche

Tyler Johnson and Bowden are lower-rated guys. I like J. Johnson, Edwards, and Duvernay pretty well - and KJ Hill to a lesser extent.

Tyler Johnson and Bowden are lower-rated guys. I like J. Johnson, Edwards, and Duvernay pretty well - and KJ Hill to a lesser extent.

I think Bowden could shoot-up draft boards. Thereis just so much to like about him...That Alpha personality will do whatever the team needs. It seems like a good fit for Flores.

Why don't you think Jeudy and Ruggs are good Slot options?

Jeudy is great across the board. But if there's one area he can improve it's against contested catches. You need that to do damage in the slot.
IMO, his best position is defintely outside. You don't draft a guy like that to move him inside.

Ruggs, lacks the physicality, challenges seperating press man consistently, overall i'm not sure about his toughness inside.

Hey...I could be wrong. I'm not a scout or anything. Just a casual observer.

Jeudy is great across the board. But if there's one area he can improve it's against contested catches. You need that to do damage in the slot.
IMO, his best position is defintely outside. You don't draft a guy like that to move him inside.

Ruggs, lacks the physicality, challenges seperating press man consistently, overall i'm not sure about his toughness inside.

Hey...I could be wrong. I'm not a scout or anything. Just a casual observer.

I understand where you're coming from now, but Jeudy and Ruggs separate really well, so I think they'd do well there. I think both should move around a lot wherever they go - same with Lamb, Higgins, and Shenault.

I understand where you're coming from now, but Jeudy and Ruggs separate really well, so I think they'd do well there. I think both should move around a lot wherever they go - same with Lamb, Higgins, and Shenault.

Bottomline, i'd be ecstatic to have either one. We can forget about Jeudy he's going really high. Ruggs probably will be around in the 2nd. But the guy i'm most excited about is @ckparrothead guy, Shenault. That guys is already a match-up nightmare and absolutely deadly in the slot to stay with and get on the ground.

I know you like Lamb but Shenault, to me, is the much more dynamic pro-player.
It might be Lamb's agility on display, but i count way too much plain ol bad tackling against him.

Back
Top Bottom