Where's our OL improvements?

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
Miami has spent 3 days on the chaotic deal with Philly while cutting some players and signing Williams. That's all good but if they don't shore up the OL IMO everything else will be for nothing especially after losing Miller. Miami needs two starting guards. I have read about Boone being favored to sign but there's heavy competition for him and the other quality interior OL. If Miami fails to make this improvement it will be a colossal failure IMO. I would like to focus on getting 2 guards now and focus the draft on defense. Thoughts?

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Impatient much?

Sent from my iPhone 6

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
Yes but players are already getting deals done this we know. Several OL are already committed to new teams and are waiting until 4pm to make it official.

vcip

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Also we need bodies that can be NFL quality starters in the secondary & LB. OL can be targeted when FA begins & thru draft

goonies

Second String
Reaction score
Upcoming season is all about evaluating tannehill, so they better solidify that line so that there Are not any excuses for tannehill.

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Osemele gone
Brooks gone
others in heavy negotiations

Osemele wasn't coming here. Brooks likely is getting a big contract too (do you know the numbers?)

My money is on Boone, which is who I'm hoping for at this point I think

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom