Where's our OL improvements? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where's our OL improvements?

3 interior OL already have agreed to deals if any of you are following on twitter you can see why I am anxious

C8gAGVw.png

I just said the same thing in the free agency thread.

How many of the guys left are even good enough to plug these holes efficiently? Doesn't Jahri Evans have about a season left in him, tops??

One player I forgot to list is Sweezy. He's probably the best that is still available. Reports say Miami is interested and talking to his agent but at this point I have no confidence Miami will ever fix the OL. Best case is we sign Sweezy and Vasquez. Those are the top 2 left. The use Turner and Thomas as depth at guard and tackle with Douglas as depth at center and guard.

Still time but whats the deal with the Dolphins and OL's....do they not see the importance, is that possible? after the last 17 years of OL screw ups thought we'd have one by now....
gonna let it play out....

Dallas Thomas still on the team, they love him.

:bobdole:

I can't use that emoti enough today

the one thing in free agency this team should be dead set on getting done and nothing

I guess we gonna wait for the bargain scraps or maybe for evan mathis to pawn tannenbaum again

Thomas is a magician, he has some kind of spell on the Dolphins FO that blinds them. Seriously the FO lied when they said that guard was # 1 priority.

There's reports about Miami being interested in Forte but we could put Peterson in our backfield and it wouldn't matter until we solve the problem of our OL. There's still players that can make a difference available and currently things have gotten quiet so there's still a chance we sign some guards.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz · 3h3 hours ago
Dolphins had conversations with Alex Boone rep this week, but he's signing with Minnesota, per Adam Schefter. High-end guard market pricey.

Back
Top Bottom