• Terrace Marshall

• Rashod Bateman

• Dillon Radunz

• Christian Darrisaw

• Najee Harris

• Travis Etienne

• Javonte Williams

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well first I am going to ask myself what our needs are in what order if we can pull it off. IMO It's WR, RB, OC, MLB and Safety. To hopefully get the guys we want need 5 picks in the first 2 rounds. Trade back from pick 3 into the first 8 should at least a high 2nd round pick in this draft. Then maybe trade back from this pick 18 into the top 25 and get another 3rd. That would let us get one of top WR in this draft,one of top 3 RBs in this draft, one of top 2 centers, a good LB and decent safety. But let's say we get stuck at 3 though and pick the best OT, and then stuck at 18 then I say stick to the plan take a RB Harris, Williams or Etienne as planned then take the top reciever left on our board at 2A, linebacker at 2b and safety at 3. Odds are that 3 rd pick is going to be good trade bait. The wild card will be if first Flores covets a defensive player much more than we expect which is likely or a guy like Parsons falls to 18 because of character concerns. Looking back at last year's draft based on projections outside of Tua we overstated every player except Weaver and Strowbridge in the 5 th round and every pick but those 2 saw starting playing time and contributed and surprised minus Iggy. Grier actually has gotten good trade value on his trades it's just the picking has been in question.

Why would the Falcons move up one spot when they know they can get a QB at #4? I guess if they are fixated on one guy it could happen. I think it is more likely that they trade down and accumulate extra picks for the new GM.

Voted Darrisaw - toss up between him and Marshall.

well that’s gonna make me have to look at these two.

I know I’m a no on Rousseau and any of the rbs but I can see Miami falling in love with a harris here

as for Rousseau if I’m touching that it will be on the second contract let someone else do the work and him prove things first. I’m out top 20

and I’m a no on Bateman too. Like his feet but don’t see where I’m getting much different than I already have on the boundary

Why would the Falcons move up one spot when they know they can get a QB at #4? I guess if they are fixated on one guy it could happen. I think it is more likely that they trade down and accumulate extra picks for the new GM.
Because there is a profound difference in the type of QB between Fields, Wilson, and Lance... and one of the three will go at #2. They'll have a real interest in getting the one they want.

im thinking Collins too can see the fit for us. I don’t like all that hopping as an off ball lb after the snap. Some will say that’s assignment play and yeah I’m sure some of it is that has him hopping in place but the other part of it is hesitation in reading the play/his keys. You hop like that post snap blockers will get to you and the ball will go by you. Still he’s a talent who needs to play with less hesitation at times and not just content to drop a token shoulder and call it a day. Maintain vision on tbe football.

that’s a fluid kid for 260.

only thing I have to pause on is does he really love football cause he almost quit the game. That could read like he’s playing for a paycheck and that’s a much bigger concern than being disciplined for hazing in a college lockerroom (which happens everywhere all the time and takes a whistleblower pretty much to even come out of the lockerroom..a whistleblower who filed a lawsuit I might add)
I wonder where Collins would fit for us, just take over the middle spot for Roberts? Or KVN’s spot in the future

Parsons seems like he could just slide right into the middle with what we already have so well

well that’s gonna make me have to look at these two.

I know I’m a no on Rousseau and any of the rbs but I can see Miami falling in love with a harris here

as for Rousseau if I’m touching that it will be on the second contract let someone else do the work and him prove things first. I’m out top 20
Totally agree on Rousseau.

I think you will like what you see with Darrisaw and Marshall. I almost picked Darrisaw here, but ultimately went Collins, they were 1A and 1B. I think Darrisaw could step right in at RT for many years allowing Hunt to kick down to RG.

Supposably the Eagles are going to pick a QB if rumors mean anything to you. That would mean that about 5 teams in the top 10 are going to pick QB. If we draft Sewell, the bengals are likely to take an offensive tackle. Which means Smith may fall into the lions (poor smith). Panthers will pick Parsons ( their defense sucked mayor asphalt last season). Dallas might pick oline, Giants might pick Pitts, Chase, or Waddle, 49rs qb, Chargers OT, Vikings DE, Patriots would pick pitts if he is available. Cardinals DE, Raiders might pick Harris. Now if for some reason Parsons is passed by Carolina, he may end up being picked at 18 by Miami. Either that is wishful thinking by me, or perhaps I am nostradamus. As I look at teams a lil bit better now, it appears the first half of this draft will qb's, DE, receivers. The other half we may see guys like Russeau and Parsons dip further out. It would be a bit weird to see 5 teams pick qb in the first half alone.
Look out for the Panthers

I wonder where Collins would fit for us, just take over the middle spot for Roberts? Or KVN’s spot in the future

Parsons seems like he could just slide right into the middle with what we already have so well

id say eventual replacement for kvn but could play for you in the sub/nickel in zone drop etc also now and give you more range and speed fluidity than what you pair now with a baker for example.

situationally he’s ready to play for you right now in the sub. It’s just gonna be hard to get them to pull kvn off the field at times even when the athlete in space is really starting to show lacking. This kid can offset that for you in tbe short term.

and replace him outright long term. I think it’s a miscast to make him full time off ball or as a Mike.

will he prove to be as smart and crafty/heady a player as kvn has? I don’t know but he’s an athletic upgrade I know that who has a good feel for zone drop. Kvn reads his help really well as a pass rusher. Kinda carries him frankly with it.

Totally agree on Rousseau.

I think you will like what you see with Darrisaw and Marshall. I almost picked Darrisaw here, but ultimately went Collins, they were 1A and 1B. I think Darrisaw could step right in at RT for many years allowing Hunt to kick down to RG.
I'm high on Rousseau and really doubt that he'll even be there, but Darrisaw is one that I agree with you upon. He was my second choice in the poll... and for the reasons that you mentioned.

Because someone could jump them. I think the Panthers want a QB bad

im thinking Collins too can see the fit for us. I don’t like all that hopping as an off ball lb after the snap. Some will say that’s assignment play and yeah I’m sure some of it is that has him hopping in place but the other part of it is hesitation in reading the play/his keys. You hop like that post snap blockers will get to you and the ball will go by you. Still he’s a talent who needs to play with less hesitation at times and not just content to drop a token shoulder and call it a day. Maintain vision on tbe football.

that’s a fluid kid for 260.

only thing I have to pause on is does he really love football cause he almost quit the game. That could read like he’s playing for a paycheck and that’s a much bigger concern than being disciplined for hazing in a college lockerroom (which happens everywhere all the time and takes a whistleblower pretty much to even come out of the lockerroom..a whistleblower who filed a lawsuit I might add)
Like I said though, I just picked him from the choices. My ultimate plan would be to move up from 18 using our 2022 1st. The goal would be to get one of the top receivers and Parsons. Micah just fits so well.

Because someone could jump them. I think the Panthers want a QB bad
This ^^^

Atlanta and Carolina could want the same guy (Fields), and being same division, it could be a fun situation. I mean, heck if Atlanta gave us their 2nd just to move up one spot? Yes, please! We drop one spot to 4 and still have all the same options while gaining an early 2nd

Edit: wanted to add that Atlanta may feel a little pressure from fans too as Fields is a Georgia kid and favorite in the Atlanta area

only reason would be if they think another team will trade with us for the same QB that the falcons want. I don't see it happening but if it does, that'd be the reason.

Had to look her up.....lol

Yeah, she's pretty hot.

I watched Modern Family years ago, but the name didn't register.
:eyepop::RKNB:I mean .... sure baby, eat some crackers in bed, it's all good.

Like I said though, I just picked him from the choices. My ultimate plan would be to move up from 18 using our 2022 1st. The goal would be to get one of the top receivers and Parsons. Micah just fits so well.
All of the early mocks had Parsons going top 4 or 5, but he's slid quite a bit since then.

Obviously, none of this is real world stuff... just projecting what the GMs will do, but I've always believed that the players who rate highly earlier... are generally the players that you want. There is just so much hype involved in rating these players. Some barely there prospect can show up, have a couple of good practices at the Senior Bowl, and suddenly... he's the hot commodity and moves up three rounds based upon a couple of hours of practice. I'm sure you saw this happen this year.

But back to Parsons... he didn't play this year and some have forgotten just how dominant he was as a Sophomore. He just KILLED it onfield... but now... eh... he's been off for 16 months and he's probably gotten fat.

Suuuuure he has... he's been preparing to play in the NFL since he was 10 years old and now he's lost focus? He took the year off to prepare for the draft and to maximize his early potential and now he might not be in a football frame of mind?

Please.

I PRAY that this guy drops.

Back
Top Bottom