Who Does Your Significant Other Root For? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Does Your Significant Other Root For?

My first wife was a Dolphins fan because I was. She really knew the game. My Second wife .... The first game we went to was in Buffalo, after we sat down she asked me "how long is a football game". We are divorced.

My wife's mother is a cousin to Jack Lambert, so she's been a diehard Steelers fan here whole life. Worst game of my life was watching it when the Steelers beat the Dolphins in the playoffs a few years ago. That said, the Dolphins have beaten the Steelers a couple of times when we've both watched.

Biggest issue is when both teams are playing at the same time and who gets to watch on the better t.v.

All the same teams as me except my wife is from Peru and I'm from Jamaica.... Good thing we dominate track and field and they are best at soccer so there's no issues. She doesn't like that I support Brazil though, lol.

She's not a big sports fan but she likes to watch nonetheless. Her biggest interest is in whatever players are featured on that garbage E! Channel or Dancing w/ Stars.

What's more important is that our three year old son now refuses to leave the house without Dolphins or Heat attire.

Nice Pan American avi. Where did you get it from?

The New England Patriots of course!

You poor guy. I would have to pay for a 2nd residence for the weekends if my wife was a Pats fan. My sister lives in Boston, and her family are Pats fans, season tickets and all. I don’t talk to them much during football season. They do give me a ticket for the Phins every year.

That's funny. I doubt you remember but i met you guys at the tailgate at that game.

Hell of a worth while game to come down for.

It was a great game for sure and we had a blast at the tailgate before the game. We shared a taxi back to our hotel with some Texans fans and they were funny and very friendly. Our seats were in the lower level end zone and we were surrounded by Texans fans. They were all friendly and were taking the beat-down in stride. They cheered loudest when they got their first first down. A couple of them even bought us beers and were high-fiving and laughing the whole game.

She’s a Giants fan, and still says “you’re welcome for keeping your dumb undefeated streak going” lol

My wife used to be a huge Redskins fan, but has slowly drawn further away from football because of all the BS going on. Sometimes, I envy her, I just can't quit the game.

You poor guy. I would have to pay for a 2nd residence for the weekends if my wife was a Pats fan. My sister lives in Boston, and her family are Pats fans, season tickets and all. I don’t talk to them much during football season. They do give me a ticket for the Phins every year.

HAHA she's a very casual football fan so it's not bad.

Pitt fan... but she wears phin gear and roots for the dolphins. I can see the slight happiness when pitt beats us though :(

My SO roots for me to stop yelling at the TV. I don’t think she’s supporting a winning team.

Everyone in the house roots for the Dolphins and Buckeyes. We are also Browns sympathizers because of mutual disdain for all things Cincinnati.

Back
Top Bottom