Why not play Rosen? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why not play Rosen?

Most YOUNG QBS. Better?

And Mr Murray has shown better with the same talent level in Arizona in a shorter stretch. Mr Mr Mayfield in CLE has shown more in a shorter stretch.

Darnold and Allen both have their believers.

Your talking points on Arizona are Tannehillesque at this point. Always a excuse for a pet project.

You guys are ridiculous in your assumptions. I was one of Tannehills biggest critics. When he started making downfield plays and sealing victories under Gase I supported him.

In either case, I won't feel stupid for supporting a young QB. Of 32 fan bases in the league, the only ones who think it would make sense to start a 36 year old, ineffective QB over a young QB with arm talent are Dolphin fans.

That last throw by Rosen was pretty bad. I give him credit for those 2 long passes to Williams and Grant, although that one to Williams he led him too far outside and OOB. Don’t know if the Pats were playing loose with the big lead, but I would like to see what he has when the defense is really playing hard.

That last throw by Rosen was pretty bad. I give him credit for those 2 long passes to Williams and Grant, although that one to Williams he led him too far outside and OOB. Don’t know if the Pats were playing loose with the big lead, but I would like to see what he has when the defense is really playing hard.

The Pats don't play loose with a big lead. Its actually a lot harder when a good defense doesn't have to play honestly since they know you're passing and can pin their ears back and rush the passer.

The Pats don't play loose with a big lead. Its actually a lot harder when a good defense doesn't have to play honestly since they know you're passing and can pin their ears back and rush the passer.
The Pats play "loose" on a long field. The closer to goal teams get, they tighten up considerably.

It doesn't change with the score.

With the way our line is playing, my biggest question is who the starting QB will be after Fitzpatrick and Rosen are hurt.

With the way our line is playing, my biggest question is who the starting QB will be after Fitzpatrick and Rosen are hurt.
Speaking of that, Rosen needs to learn to slide. Could have been a serious injury on that sideline play, for no purpose.

Speaking of that, Rosen needs to learn to slide. Could have been a serious injury on that sideline play, for no purpose.

He could do that better but you can't blame the kid for trying to the most out of everything when his coach was so ridiculously slanted in his evaluations of preseason play, publicly criticizing Rosen for things Fitz does as a 36 year old vet. He's trying to do the amazing because simply moving the ball and leading scoring drives we with numerous nice throws in preseason still wasn't enough to get a fair shot from Flores

7/18 for 97 yards and 1 int. Rosen was just warming up. He is the future. Better than Fitz. Better than Murray. Better than Tua. Better than Herbert. He deserves the start.

Better than 11 for 21, 89 yards, 3 picks, two for tds, for sure.

Maybe he’d feel less inclined to play like Superman if Flores would just start the kid. He’s trying to win the job. He knows it’s within his grasp. Just want to see him play a full four quarters.

Report: Dolphins to consider starting Rosen after back-to-back blowouts.

After being outscored 102-10 in a pair of losses to open the season, the Miami Dolphins might be making a change under center.
The Dolphins will consider benching Ryan Fitzpatrick in favor of Josh Rosen for next week's game against the Dallas Cowboys, sources told Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald.
Miami was shut out Sunday in a 43-0 loss to the New England Patriots. Fitzpatrick threw three interceptions, two of which were returned for touchdowns over the span of five second-half plays.

Fitzpatrick, 36, had 89 yards on 21 attempts before being replaced by Rosen, who threw for 97 yards and a pick on 18 attempts. The Dolphins trailed by 23 points heading into the fourth quarter when the 22-year-old entered the game.
Miami acquired Rosen from the Arizona Cardinals this offseason in exchange for a second-round pick. The Dolphins need to see what they have in the former first-rounder before next year's draft, during which they're widely expected to target a top quarterback. 35 min ago TheScore
Rosen did not enter 23-0 down. He entered after two pick 6's made it 37-0.

And who wrote that crap article? Link?

You guys are ridiculous in your assumptions. I was one of Tannehills biggest critics. When he started making downfield plays and sealing victories under Gase I supported him.

In either case, I won't feel stupid for supporting a young QB. Of 32 fan bases in the league, the only ones who think it would make sense to start a 36 year old, ineffective QB over a young QB with arm talent are Dolphin fans.

Give it up. He is a huge Tannehill supporter and has never forgiven that we traded him.

Back
Top Bottom