Would the FO have the balls to do this and draft a QB | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would the FO have the balls to do this and draft a QB

When the line is average, albeit infrequently, Tannehill plays better than average and sometimes lights out. Look at game 16 and speaking of the Patriots, how about the NE game in 13 where Tannehill overcame a 10 point deficit in the second quarter to outplay Brady and win in the second half: sacked 3X in the first half and only once in the second half. When your quarterback is pissing blood, there's a definite correlation between the OL and his performance.

That should be a simple ****ing concept to understand!!!

Or hes pissing blood because Laura has got around a few times :hump:

I say we use our first 3 round picks on QB's...and as our line continues to get them knocked out of games, we have a youngster ready to go...next man up and all that.

this. and a wubba lubba dub dub, to you, sir!

When the line is average, albeit infrequently, Tannehill plays better than average and sometimes lights out. Look at game 16 and speaking of the Patriots, how about the NE game in 13 where Tannehill overcame a 10 point deficit in the second quarter to outplay Brady and win in the second half: sacked 3X in the first half and only once in the second half. When your quarterback is pissing blood, there's a definite correlation between the OL and his performance.

That should be a simple ****ing concept to understand!!!

"no he doesn't. when he has time he still doesn't do jack squat"

Duhhhh

The QB was beat to hell by the end of the season. 7 sacks by the Bills was brutal.

he's not the first guy to get beat up in a game, the 2nd half of that season your OL was good and in week 17 he wasn't touched against our excellent DL.

he's not the first guy to get beat up in a game, the 2nd half of that season your OL was good and in week 17 he wasn't touched against our excellent DL.

And in the 7 weeks leading up to the Bills debacle, they were 5-2 with a string of excellent games by a 2nd year QB, including wins at the Jets, at the Steelers, and home against the Pats. They were 5-6 with the next three games @ the Jets, @ the Steeles, vs Patriots. Nobody game them a chance in that stretch. All MUST WIN games.

Yes the QB fell short against the Jets, but that does not wipe out the excellent stretch of games or the beat down of our OL against the Bills.

And in the 7 weeks leading up to the Bills debacle, they were 5-2 with a string of excellent games by a 2nd year QB, including wins at the Jets, at the Steelers, and home against the Pats. They were 5-6 with the next three games @ the Jets, @ the Steeles, vs Patriots. Nobody game them a chance in that stretch. All MUST WIN games.

Yes the QB fell short against the Jets, but that does not wipe out the excellent stretch of games or the beat down of our OL against the Bills.

he was pretty good during that stretch then fell on his face in the biggest games. Was mediocre against us/Pitt but he was outstanding vs. NE then he fell apart. no excuse for that awful performance week 17 that fooled us into thinking Dee Milliner could play.

similarly Ryan Fitzpatrick doesn't get a pass, he played MUCH better than Ryan ever has in our 5 game win streak but w/ the season on the line he was atrocious.

he was pretty good during that stretch then fell on his face in the biggest games. Was mediocre against us/Pitt but he was outstanding vs. NE then he fell apart. no excuse for that awful performance week 17 that fooled us into thinking Dee Milliner could play.

They were all equally big games. Switch the Jets loss with any of the wins against the Jets, Steelers, and Pats and the team is still 8-8.

They all count the same, no matter how you want to twist it. If you want to put it all on the QB, he was 3-2 in must win games in 2013.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If by "balls" the OP means "loose marbles", then I could agree.

similarly Ryan Fitzpatrick doesn't get a pass, he played MUCH better than Ryan ever has in our 5 game win streak but w/ the season on the line he was atrocious.

Fitz played MUCH better than any Jets QB since early Pennington!

They were all equally big games. Switch the Jets loss with any of the wins against the Jets, Steelers, and Pats and the team is still 8-8.

They all count the same, no matter how you want to twist it. If you want to put it all on the QB, he was 3-2 in must win games in 2013.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

they were not all equally big games, nothing is bigger in the reg season than a win and in game.

I love the spin, 3-2 in must win games:lol: he needed to win just ONE of the final 2 against 2 non playoff bound teams and he led his O to a TOTAL of 7 pts in the 2 games.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Fitz played MUCH better than any Jets QB since early Pennington!

Not really, and notice how Palmer had more INTs in one game yesterday than sanchez in 6 playoff starts?

Not really, and notice how Palmer had more INTs in one game yesterday than sanchez in 6 playoff starts?

And I'm sure if Sanchez had been playing for the Pat's yesterday they would be in the SB. :lol:

And I'm sure if Sanchez had been playing for the Pat's yesterday they would be in the SB. :lol:

Nope, I think NE was just fine w/ the best QB of all time playing yesterday. sometimes the other team just outplays you but there's no excuse for leading an O to 7 pts total in 2 games needing 1 win to get to the playoffs against 2 non playoff bound etams.

Nope, I think NE was just fine w/ the best QB of all time playing yesterday. sometimes the other team just outplays you but there's no excuse for leading an O to 7 pts total in 2 games needing 1 win to get to the playoffs against 2 non playoff bound etams.

You sure use Control-V a lot on here don't you?

Back
Top Bottom