Would You Be Upset If We Were Like Cleveland? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Be Upset If We Were Like Cleveland?

Miami is really the only team going backwards by leaps and bounds. All the bottom feeding teams are trending up while average teams stay average. The Browns are, for once, headed in a positive direction. Miami still hasn't figured it out since Saban left.

Really how do you know this? Where did you get that Crystal ball of yours? Who is going to win the next Stanley Cup, NBA Championship, World Series and Super Bowl? Can you give me the winning numbers for the next Power Ball and Mega Millions lottos? Nevermind I am sure you are saving those all for yourself. Will you all least be selling a book that includes all your prognostications? I know Saban certainly had it all figured out in the NFL. He couldn't even make the playoffs so he put his tail between his legs and ran back to the NCAA.My prediction is Gase will have the Dolphins in the playoffs in 2018 while the Browns will fail to break .500. We will see whos crystal ball is more accurate.

We've had 3 winning seasons since 2004. 3 out of 14 seasons.

We went through 15+ QBs from Marino to Tannehill.

I keep reading all of these "we at least we" or "we haven't been that bad"..... who are you guys kidding?

You're picking through a pile looking for corn trying to say ours is better than theirs.

Denial. Embrace the truth and stop rationalizing. It's a spade.

Tyrod isn't any good (except, inexplicably, against us).

They are going exactly nowhere with him under center.

If they get a stud QB in the near future, good for them.

Otherwise, they will be mediocre at best (which would be a tremendous improvement for them).
You're wrong about Taylor. He's one of the most efficient quarterbacks in the league, and that's with a circus around him in terms of coaching and personnel. He's not going to give you 500 yards and make huge plays on 3rd and long, but he will give you a chance to win every week against amy team.
The Browns major problem last season was QB. The defense was so-so and they have no weapons, but put Taylor on that team and they win at least 4-5 games. Kizer throwing picks and having zero pocket awareness absolutely killed them.

You're wrong about Taylor. He's one of the most efficient quarterbacks in the league, and that's with a circus around him in terms of coaching and personnel. He's not going to give you 500 yards and make huge plays on 3rd and long, but he will give you a chance to win every week against amy team.
The Browns major problem last season was QB. The defense was so-so and they have no weapons, but put Taylor on that team and they win at least 4-5 games. Kizer throwing picks and having zero pocket awareness absolutely killed them.
The Browns major problem is Hue Jackson.

Really how do you know this? Where did you get that Crystal ball of yours? Who is going to win the next Stanley Cup, NBA Championship, World Series and Super Bowl? Can you give me the winning numbers for the next Power Ball and Mega Millions lottos? Nevermind I am sure you are saving those all for yourself. Will you all least be selling a book that includes all your prognostications? I know Saban certainly had it all figured out in the NFL. He couldn't even make the playoffs so he put his tail between his legs and ran back to the NCAA.My prediction is Gase will have the Dolphins in the playoffs in 2018 while the Browns will fail to break .500. We will see whos crystal ball is more accurate.
I wasn't aware my post had predictions in it.
I'll bite, though. Browns might not be 500, but they'll be as good as or better than Miami next season within 1 win. You can take that to the bank.

The Browns major problem is Hue Jackson.
Could be. I don't watch enough of the Browns to decide on whether Jackson was making good decisions/schemes. He did a lot with little in Oakland and Cincinnati.

Disagree on Taylor based on my observations of his play.

Why is Miami the laughingstock of the NFL?

We have been for years. It started with the whole Ross trying to hire Harbaugh before firing Sparano, the Bullygate, the move up to #3 for Dion Jordan, Philbin's inept attempts at coaching a football team, our search for a GM and nobody wanted to even interview for the job, the hiring of Tannebaum. I could go on. I'm not the only one who has said it or feels that way. Look back at a number of posts on this board. It's been references many times before.

Miami is really the only team going backwards by leaps and bounds. All the bottom feeding teams are trending up while average teams stay average. The Browns are, for once, headed in a positive direction. Miami still hasn't figured it out since Saban left.

Yeah it’s just them. Every other 6-10 team or under will be 9-7 or better next year. Miami is a lock to go 0-16.

We have been for years. It started with the whole Ross trying to hire Harbaugh before firing Sparano, the Bullygate, the move up to #3 for Dion Jordan, Philbin's inept attempts at coaching a football team, our search for a GM and nobody wanted to even interview for the job, the hiring of Tannebaum. I could go on. I'm not the only one who has said it or feels that way. Look back at a number of posts on this board. It's been references many times before.

Do you honestly believe NFL fans really know about any of those moves outside of Bullygate? You know them bc you’re a fan. To be a laughingstock you need to have common fans know you stink and are atrocious. That isn’t going on here.

Wait, weren't you the guy who said he got banned and then made another account? Makes you an incredibly trustworthy source for all things Dolphins football.

Back
Top Bottom