Merged: Is this season close to being over? / pack it up and pick up a draft pick | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Is this season close to being over? / pack it up and pick up a draft pick

I'm sorry but I hate this thread. Its pointless, suicide inducing, speculation.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
I'm sorry but I hate this thread. Its pointless, suicide inducing, speculation.

a team that makes a living playing with a pigskin is nothing to get suicidal about
;)

Circling Wagons...

has a point...and whether you hate the thread...it sure has evoked a reaction.

Yes it has provided a thread for all the negative worry warts, and nay sayers to rejoice in their gloom and doom...

Yet here I sit making my second post on this thread so I guess I am as guilty as the rest.

Re: Circling Wagons...

Originally posted by Rob hoffman
has a point...and whether you hate the thread...it sure has evoked a reaction.

It provoked one in me.

Oh.. folks, give it some time before anybody else uses that bathroom. My reaction was a stiiiinky one.

Trust me I'm not rejoicing...

hey look maybe Miami will light it up this season and I will be excited as you can be...its just that the last week has been difficult. No one is jumping off a bridge, just trying to call them as we see them.

Let's pack it up and pick up a draft pick

Remember Yatil Green? Well, our #1 draft pick this year got hurt. Because Yatil Green got hurt too, and never played again, it is probable that Eddie Moore won't either. Trust me, the logic works.

I think our season is over. Pack up the bags. We haven't played a game yet, but since we lost our deep snapper, we may as well just cut our defensive core, sign some waiver-wire players to low salaries, and spend the next 3-4 years training them up.

I think right now the best-case scenario is that we put Corey Jenkins back in at QB, get him adjusted, and have him start week 1. Worst-case scenario is we lose another backup, god forbid it be Lon Sherif, that guy is the key to our season. We just have no QB depth... after Fiedler, Griese, and Sage, who do we have? NO ONE. All it's going to take is 4 consecutive and concurrent QB injuries and Corey Jenkins is in. We're doomed.

My uncle just injured himself painting a house this past weekend, and therefore according to Sporting News he CANNOT start at RB for us this year. This is ANOTHER huge loss, one we probably cannot afford.

The fact that we lost Rob Konrad for 4 weeks pretty much means Dave should be fired. Why didn't he foresee this injury and put a boxing glove on Korad's right hand? I just don't understand, he isn't taking precaution. Maybe during training camp he should have jammed people's fingers, because it's the lack of TC hitting that is causing our players to be injured.

Injuries are totally linear, and therefore we will lose 5 players per game in each preseason game. Also, since it happened against TB, we will lose a first-choice draft pick each game as well. Perhaps we should call Tanya Harding and get her to just whack people's kneecaps and save us the trouble. But if we did call a mobster, I'm sure Dave couldn't motivate him, because Dave is a bad motivator, and he can't motivate, and he doesn't motivate, motivate motivate motivate.

Hopefully the Texans will take it easy on us. Without our backup LB and our LT in the game, we have little to no chance. Sorry Dolphans, but at least we'll get the first pick in the draft!

Nice sarcasm...

heaven forbid we Dolphin fans ever get discouraged.
How dare we?

It's not about being discouraged, man. It's about being a whiner and crying like a Bills fan at playoff time just because we lost a backup LB and maybe our LT for a regular-season week or two. Get over it, suck it up, your crying is nauseating.

You started a thread entitled, "Is this season close to being over?" Are you kidding me? You're BEGGING for an acid-tongued reaming.

But other than that, good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't completely tank the season though....you can go 4-12, sweeping the Pats and Jets....you might end up with the second pick though...it will be hard to top arizona's impending 0-16 season

Infiltrateib, that was a spectacular post! Almost perfect!
:allhail:

I asked the question, based on

the threads that have come across this website in the last few days...that's it. Deal with it.

Obviously, it touched enough a nerve for you to be pretty sensitive about it. No one is whining.

If Surtain comes back and is healthy for the opener.
If Konrad is healthy and comes back for the opener.
If Dixon is healthy and comes back for the opener.
If Moore, the teams top pick, comes back from a very serious injury.
If are new long snapper works out...well then maybe people will be a little more upbeat for you.

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom