Merged: Luck Calls "Suck for Luck" Campaigns Stupid | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Luck Calls "Suck for Luck" Campaigns Stupid

Supporting is not the same as enabling. I don't work for the dolphins so I have no control over what goes on. Changes will be made next season whether you support the team or not.

The problem is things might not change if you keep supporting them. If the stadium was selling out and all the fans are happy it wouldn't give Ross much incentive to make some big changes. The only way to get major changes is to embarrass the owner by not showing up to games and making it known that the fan base has no confidence in the FO.

All I'm saying is you don't have the right to call out fans who root for their team to win, no matter what you believe the state of the team is.
Go ahead and vent your frustrations, but your wrong and so is everybody else rooting to tank the season. If it happens it happens, rooting for it to happen is stupid.

4 regimes and each one has passed on QBs . . .Brees, Rodgers, Quinn, Ryan . . . . 5th times the charm I guess.

So what you are saying is that its ok to call out fans who are hoping we get the number one pick because we think it's in the best interest of the team long term but that the suck for luckers can't comment on fans who have the opposing view?

Seriously? The suck for luckers didn't start this back and forth. Their posts started as optimistic views of what we could potentially have in the future. They were mostly posts looking for a brighter future. It was the opposing view that couldn't handle it and started calling out the suck for luckers calling them bad fans. It was them who started the nasty back and forth. Did u expect the suck for luckers not to defend themselves?

Again, what you are saying is one side has every right to call out fans but the other side doesn't. Ridiculous!!!

Supporting is not the same as enabling. I don't work for the dolphins so I have no control over what goes on. Changes will be made next season whether you support the team or not.

Thankfully the majority doesn't feel that way, or else there would be packed stadiums every Sunday, giving little incentive for our clueless owner to make changes.

And you go with rooting for a couple meaningless wins to get us out of position for the absolute best chance we have at becoming a great team again. Then maybe after going 4-12 or 5-11, we can get back to those wonderful 7-9 seasons for the rest of eternity. I'm sure you'll enjoy that.
I will go with that! You, nor is anyone else going to make me feel any differently about rooting for Miami in every and all games they play in!

The problem is things might not change if you keep supporting them. If the stadium was selling out and all the fans are happy it wouldn't give Ross much incentive to make some big changes. The only way to get major changes is to embarrass the owner by not showing up to games and making it known that the fan base has no confidence in the FO.

Who is happy? Miami fans haven't been showing up to games for years now. Things need to change and they will. I don;t need to root against the team for that to happen.

I will go with that! You, nor is anyone else going to make me feel any differently about rooting for Miami in every and all games they play in!

So please do that, but there is no reason to call out others who don't feel the same way as you.

So please do that, but there is no reason to call out others who don't feel the same way as you.
I haven't but thanks for chiming in. Show me where I called anyone out? I was called a "fake fan" because I wont be wearing a Mark Sanchez jersey monday

I haven't but thanks for chiming in. Show me where I called anyone out? I was called a "fake fan" because I wont be wearing a Mark Sanchez jersey monday

Why did you start a thread if not to insult people who wanted to get Luck? You could say Luck is the one who said it, but you clearly posted it to make us feel stupid.

Why did you start a thread if not to insult people who wanted to get Luck? You could say Luck is the one who said it, but you clearly posted it to make us feel stupid.

Wanting to get Luck is totally different than rooting against the team.

If the shoe fits?

Please, don't turn it into a philosophy . . . it is stupid, but you are entitled to your opinion. Whether you are down with a campaign to "Suck 4 Luck" or not, what you and countless are failing to realize is IT HAS NO BEARING ON WHERE THE MIAMI DOLPHINS FINISH OR WHO THEY ARE GOING TO SELECT. I can "not" join your silly campaign and still be satisfied if we got the #1 pick. Why do I have to root against my team when I don't have to? That makes the whole idea silly, and by the comments of Luck and others . . . it also make you look unappealing to those who could eventually help with change.

But go ahead and suck, suck, suck away for Luck.

Wanting to get Luck is totally different than rooting against the team.

If the shoe fits?

Both groups of fans are rooting for the Dolphins to be successful. Both groups are essentially rooting for the same thing. There is no reason to call out either group.

Please, don't turn it into a philosophy . . . it is stupid, but you are entitled to your opinion. Whether you are down with a campaign to "Suck 4 Luck" or not, what you and countless are failing to realize is IT HAS NO BEARING ON WHERE THE MIAMI DOLPHINS FINISH OR WHO THEY ARE GOING TO SELECT. I can "not" join your silly campaign and still be satisfied if we got the #1 pick. Why do I have to root against my team when I don't have to? That makes the whole idea silly, and by the comments of Luck and others . . . it also make you look unappealing to those who could eventually help with change.

But go ahead and suck, suck, suck away for Luck.

My point is you don't have to root for the team to lose. I certainly don't. Not on Sundays anyway. I root for the Dolphins just like any other season, but they keep on failing. I just choose to celebrate the fact that a big change might be on the way.

If we go that route yet again, this decade will be as bad if not worse than the last. The sad thing is I can see this happening, I'm starting to think I'll never see a real QB on this team in my lifetime, I am lucky enough to have been around when Marino was drafted so at least I got to watch him for all those years but FUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK this is just maddening.

It was asked as a rhetorical question my friend. Thanks for cutting off the other part of the quote.

BTW, YOU DO NOT HAVE CONTROL whether you get Luck or not. There are some ****ty teams out there.

What the hell does a "real QB" mean anyways?

Start to unearth the next Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady and stop expecting to have someone fall in your lap by having the #1 pick.

Both groups of fans are rooting for the Dolphins to be successful. Both groups are essentially rooting for the same thing. There is no reason to call out either group.

The difference is one is doing that right now, while the other might come along later if they get what they want.

Back
Top Bottom