Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!!

Who is wearing the ring right now? So, your point was?

Very true, as of now Wilson wins by default and probably will for awhile. But the other guy was wrong on the fumble stat and saying some real random stuff ("when does a qb fumble if he isn't running?") like wtf is that?

But question: how do they measure hand size? Like from palm to middle finger or thumb to pinkie outstretched? Just curious

I agree - I experience Omar as immature as can be. Tends towards foul language, openly disparages athletes in ways that are inappropriate and not relevant to their field performance. I have yet to experience anything he has ever published to cutting edge, insightful, or useful.

I imagine his career choice is tough now with so many papers failing and the necessity to be on the subject 24/7/365.

Andy Cohen is informative, professional and insightful.

So, to be a bottom 20 QB, there only has to be 12 better than him. You could probably name 12 better than him yourself...

If you want to bitch about Omar, at least do it when he is off-base. He isn't in this case. We hope Tannehill gets better, but right now he is a bottom 20 QB.

Brady
Brees
Rogers
Wilson
Rothlesburger
Flacco
Luck
Manning
Smith
Rivers
Romo
Manning
Foles
Palmer
Cutler
Stafford
Ryan
Bradford

Please....who ever uses the term bottom 20? That's a clear lame attempt at criticism. So in the reverse you could argue that he is a "top 13" quarterback?

And how many of the top 12 played behind a bad line that got them sacked 58 times?

OK is a baiter plain and simple.

The fact that he is still employed is enough proof that his bosses are just as inept as he is. That or he works for his Father in Law and he doesn't want Omar living in his basement.

He finally ended up blocking me on twitter last season and it turned out to be the greatest contribution I've ever seen him do. I don't see any of his stuff anymore it's like he dosnt even exist. You are all welcome for that inside tip.

i dont read omar as i dont like him or his politics. or his finz writing. however................. .

he is talking about what he is NOW not what some fans THINK he will be in the future.

hopefully we will have an indisputable upgraded o-line and that will take that issue off the table or verify a tanny shortcoming.

but tanny DOES have issue right now and that is not consistently hitting the big play down field [as philbin just related to the press on one of the 3 things he wants to see improve this season].

he doesnt seem to rise to the occasion when its all on the line. he has a tendency [and no, i am not saying he is the same qb] to make head scratching henne type plays when there is no big pressure and everything is set up for a play. odd, but he does this at times.

granted, we had one of the worst o-lines in nfl history last year. maybe thats a cause of some of his weaknesses, maybe not. we shall see. maybe this is all he is, we shall see. but RIGHT NOW, he IS rated a bottom 20 qb. dont blame omar.

and 3600 yds and 20 td's is nothing big in this day and age. guys routinely throw for 4800-5000 yds now and 30+ td's, its the nature of todays game. an dont give me the wr crap because we have exellent wr's. tom brady would give his teeth for our set and would have 3 of them in the pro bowl. thats another tanny weekness, he is still waiting for the wr's to break and not anticipating. he hasnt got the point yet that 2ft is WIDE OPEN in the nfl.

this year should tell us a lot. it should tell hickey if he needs to continue the search or give tanny the franchise deal. i want the o-line excuse off the table. at the end of the season, i want to see tanny standing alone with pieces in place where they are not the big factor, win or lose and see what tanny is on his own merits.

If PFF objectively ranked sports "reporters" as clinically as they do NFL players, Omar would be journalism's equivalent of buttfumble.

e7xut2-1.jpg

Two things, post the full quote. I said "I will add however two of those four have shown reasons to not chose them if you were building a team today, being Manning and Brady look to be in decline." and it makes perfect sense in that statement.
The subject at hand isn't who would you want to be your quarterback for the next 5-10 years, so your qualifier isn't germane to the conversation.

Second point is Brady looked like garbage half the season...
Yet he still managed to have a better season than RT, throw for 4300+ yard, have a 25-11 TD/Int ratio, and get his team to the AFC Championship Game despite a rash of player injuries that probably would have been near impossible to overcome for many other teams. If you look at Brady's stats from 2001-2007, you'll see many years where he had very similar numbers to last year.

...and the Dolphins would of been like 2-6 with him the first half of the season.
That's nonsense. You have no way of knowing how he'd do with an entirely different set of personnel. You have no way of knowing if Brady would have the same trouble getting on the same page with Wallace that RT had. You have no way of knowing how far the level of play of our wide receivers would have risen because Brady was tossing them the rock.

Manning looked stellar but ultimately was exposed for a lack of arm strength.
LOL ...yeah, his weak arm only threw for 5400+ yards and set the season TD record. I wish RT had an arm that weak.

I never implied Tannehill was better at this time or will ever be better but I would take (sure it's a gamble) the Tannehill future to Brady and Manning if all were placed on this roster.
I'd want Brady or Manning around for a few years so that the qb I had in the wings could learn as much from them as possible. If we're going to talk about what's best in the long run, that's it.

I don't get too caught up in negative press about the fins. What do we expect the writers to write about a team that's been 7-9 or 8-8 for 5 years. Positive press should be hard to come by at this point.

The biggest thing Tannehill has going for him when compared to the list is many of those guys are finished products and we all hope Tannehill is not. If you don't have an elite QB a still developing one with an unknown ceiling is the next best thing. You could do a lot worse than a guy like Andy Dalton or Matt Schaub bit don't we kind of already know neither of those guys would get you to the next level? With Tanny at least we don't know that yet. 14 will be telling and if we're still bitching about the coordinator it's probably time to move on at QB. Coaches coach players execute!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I nominate Omar Kelly to be carved on the Mt Trashmore of South Florida sports reporters. He is the Legadudu of professional tweeters. A humble and modest legend in his own lunchtime.

Omar is a fellow alum of mine and I tried my best to support him but his writing and attitude towards others is very sophomoric. It bothers me that he quotes the bible a lot but displays a lot of anger towards others. I gave up reading his articles some time ago. He has no sources to break stories, pretends his football knowledge is supreme and he's incredibly obnoxious! I think he'd fit in better with Rotoworld or some other fantasy football sight.

So, to be a bottom 20 QB, there only has to be 12 better than him. You could probably name 12 better than him yourself...

If you want to bitch about Omar, at least do it when he is off-base. He isn't in this case. We hope Tannehill gets better, but right now he is a bottom 20 QB.

Brady
Brees
Rogers
Wilson
Rothlesburger
Flacco
Luck
Manning
Smith
Rivers
Romo
Manning
Foles
Palmer
Cutler
Stafford
Ryan
Bradford

You are spot on and to add, Omar doesn't hate RT he doesn't like any QB that hasn't reached the top......RT is not in the top 12 right now so what is the big deal about what he said? Just because he is not a homer no reason to hate....

Back
Top Bottom