TEAM BUILDER: Bring in Ray Lewis as Asst. LB Coach and Team Chaplain?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TEAM BUILDER: Bring in Ray Lewis as Asst. LB Coach and Team Chaplain??

i hate more that the media is willing to make icons out of trash solely for their own greed, meanwhile dumbing down the gullible even further.

This isn't just a media thing, 72. I get that the media -- most of them anyway -- have their own agenda. No question.

But the media had NOTHING to do with the team unity and esprit de corps of the Ravens this year. What occurred there is NOT a media myth but an actuality that even left Harbaugh in awe.

The truth.

LD

I don't know Lewis personally. But I have witnessed the undeniable effect that his life has had on an entire team of hardcore football players -- many guys that easily sniff PHONY out from the word go. If there wasn't a legitimacy to his talk, i.e. backed up with a life-change, he'd have zero positive effect on a locker room. As it was, what he helped create, Coach Harbaugh said that he had never seen such a thing before... THAT my friend, is legit. Like it or not...

LD

Wait, how do you know his teammates can seperate a phony from their own buttholes?

Did you ever consider the fact that some guys are good talkers? I've known some of the best liars in the world who are convincing as hell. Just because some jocks buy into the hysteria proves nothing.

Those so full of hate out to do some self-examination and see why it's there. Do I think the idea in this thread is good? No. I certainly think it's suspect to be so full of rage against a football player and for reasons none of us know beyond speculation one way or another in a murder case. As for his beliefs, those are his, chill out and you have yours.

Let me say this too, it's ridiculous for any of us to make icons out of any sports figure for pete sake.

Those so full of hate out to do some self-examination and see why it's there. Do I think the idea in this thread is good? No. I certainly think it's suspect to be so full of rage against a football player and for reasons none of us know beyond speculation one way or another in a murder case. As for his beliefs, those are his, chill out and you have yours.

You call it hate.

Some of us call it logic. Sorry you don't understand that yet in your time here on this planet.

The hater talk comes up because your arguments lack and that's all there's left to say when someone's immature.

FACT:
Ray Lewis lied about being at the scene
FACT:
Ray Lewis's white suit he wore that night was NEVER recovered (hmmmmm dispose of evidence much?)
FACT:
Ray Lewis testified against his friends in order to receive a lesser charge
FACT:
Ray Lewis testified about knives being bought prior to the events of that night

This is not stuff of "hater". This is called "FACT". What you're watching on television is called "MARKETING" and clearly I could sell you a beachfront property in Arizona if I put in the effort.

No one is denying any of that stuff. What some of us are saying is that IN SPITE of such a destructive background, Lewis is now a positive influence and potential leader of men, e.g. a changed man.

And that is inspiring to many people!

Not to mention the wealth of experience at LB and resources that he brings to the table on that subject -- how Ellerbe credited him with helping his development, etc.

LD

He's changed while not doing the time. An accessory is still an accessory. He's only got away with it because he was rich and famous. It must be a wonderful thing for him when he puts his head on his lush pillow every night to know the families of the ppl killed have yet to get justice for their loved ones.

He's such a wonderful role model.

Conversely, the only reason people want to call him a murderer so badly is because he was rich and famous. The story suddenly becomes a lot less interesting if Lewis was just a guy who happened to be there.

You call it hate.

Some of us call it logic. Sorry you don't understand that yet in your time here on this planet.

Blah. Even if all you think you know is true, there is forgiveness and people change. But keep your cute little insults going at me now too, they are entertaining.

No one is denying any of that stuff. What some of us are saying is that IN SPITE of such a destructive background, Lewis is now a positive influence and potential leader of men, e.g. a changed man.

And that is inspiring to many people!

Not to mention the wealth of experience at LB and resources that he brings to the table on that subject -- how Ellerbe credited him with helping his development, etc.

LD

He inspires people who lack critical thinking skills or guys who are simply trying to win football games. Big whoopty doo! It doesn't change the fabric of who he is.

It's scary how easily fooled you are a by a parlor trick ..... a slight of hand.

i got another idea to add to this ridulous notion.....he can bring shannon sharpe with him to be TE coach.....lmmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blah. Even if all you think you know is true, there is forgiveness and people change. But keep your cute little insults going at me now too, they are entertaining.

When it comes to forgiveness, the culprit has to actually admit his wrong doings. Ray Lewis has yet to do that to even warrant even the thought of forgiving such a brutal event.

The hater talk comes up because your arguments lack and that's all there's left to say when someone's immature.

FACT:
Ray Lewis lied about being at the scene
FACT:
Ray Lewis's white suit he wore that night was NEVER recovered (hmmmmm dispose of evidence much?)
FACT:
Ray Lewis testified against his friends in order to receive a lesser charge
FACT:
Ray Lewis testified about knives being bought prior to the events of that night

This is not stuff of "hater". This is called "FACT". What you're watching on television is called "MARKETING" and clearly I could sell you a beachfront property in Arizona if I put in the effort.

And all of those FACTS about a decade ago in he personal life have nothing to do with football and how good he was at it and helped his team. If he can help our LBs I'm all for it, I'm not going to cry about his personal life that hasn't brought his team any trouble.

Thank God for that!

And it's true. A leopard can't change its spots, but a forgiven man can change his ways because he IS changed.

I am here today -- no exaggeration at ALL -- because of such a change in my father. Undeniable. Night to day.

I guess that's why I can believe in such a change in others, because I've seen it's reality. I've also seen phonies. NO comparison, imo.

LD

He inspires people who lack critical thinking skills or guys who are simply trying to win football games. Big whoopty doo! It doesn't change the fabric of who he is.

It's scary how easily fooled you are a by a parlor trick ..... a slight of hand.
Connect the bold and I don't see no reason why not to bring him down here then. This is football aka a business not judge judy.

Back
Top Bottom