TEAM BUILDER: Bring in Ray Lewis as Asst. LB Coach and Team Chaplain?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TEAM BUILDER: Bring in Ray Lewis as Asst. LB Coach and Team Chaplain??

And all of those FACTS about a decade ago in he personal life have nothing to do with football and how good he was at it and helped his team. If he can help our LBs I'm all for it, I'm not going to cry about his personal life that hasn't brought his team any trouble.

You wouldn't be singing that tune if it was one of your children on the bad end of that fateful night.

Phony.

We all do, bro.

LD

You should reach out to your lord and savior Ray Lewis .... pitch your brilliant idea to him. It would spare me from having to listen to his babble on ESPN, which would be far less than the amount it would happen if he were working for the Fins.

You wouldn't be singing that tune if it was one of your children on the bad end of that fateful night.

Phony.

LOL hilarious argument not that any of my children would of been there anyway but once again I see no reason to bring him in as an LB coach , team captain is a bit much tho.

You should reach out to your lord and savior Ray Lewis .... pitch your brilliant idea to him. It would spare me from having to listen to his babble on ESPN.

Slightly sacrilegious and very funny, lol.

LD

When it comes to forgiveness, the culprit has to actually admit his wrong doings. Ray Lewis has yet to do that to even warrant even the thought of forgiving such a brutal event.

I'm speaking in general to you. Mr. logical thinker, who is so full of rage over something that you can only speculate what truth even is. You can't claim to know what Ray has or hasn't done in his walk with God either. This all shouldn't be worth your time, but boy are you fired up and out for blood, or so it seems. Not too mention how you assume you know so much about the rest of us who disagree with your hateful/logical (whatever you want to call it) approach to this. I'm not gonna claim to know anything about your beliefs, or otherwise, or why you truly feel the way you do, but I won't be spoken to, or of, like some fool who has no common sense or the capacity for logic, just because you think how you do about people, and in particular Mr. Lewis. Have a nice day now.

Dumbest idea ever F Rey Lewis he is a thug and gives believers a Bad name. God doesn't give two ****s who wins a football game Rey.

How do you know if God does or doesn't? If that's the motive of your grudge against Lewis then it's really nothing to do with what incidents he may or may not have been involved in many many years ago. This smells a Tebow type bias here. Dislike the person more because of the kingdom he's a part of and the God he represents, hmm.

I'm speaking in general to you. Mr. logical thinker, who is so full of rage over something that you can only speculate what truth even is. You can't claim to know what Ray has or hasn't done in his walk with God either. This all shouldn't be worth your time, but boy are you fired up and out for blood, or so it seems. Not too mention how you assume you know so much about the rest of us who disagree with your hateful/logical (whatever you want to call it) approach to this. I'm not gonna claim to know anything about your beliefs, or otherwise, or why you truly feel the way you do, but I won't be spoken to, or of, like some fool who has no common sense or the capacity for logic, just because you think how you do about people, and in particular Mr. Lewis. Have a nice day now.
you spoke directly to him, not in general. but don't let common sense or a capacity for logic get in your way.

you spoke directly to him, not in general. but don't let common sense or a capacity for logic get in your way.

Look, we can all disagree here, but at least let's respect one another and not indict intelligence, one way or the other.

Respect all around, even when we disagree. Agree?

LD

Look, we can all disagree here, but at least let's respect one another and not indict intelligence, one way or the other.

Respect all around, even when we disagree. Agree?

LD
i would but God just told me to win this disagreement and lead you to a higher intelligence. and if He is for me, how can you be against me?

i would but God just told me to win this disagreement and lead you to a higher intelligence. and if He is for me, how can you be against me?

Nice, lol.

Lead me, lead me, lol -- I wanna be schmarter! lol

LD

Back
Top Bottom