Tennenbaum, Landry and friends speak about negotiations | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tennenbaum, Landry and friends speak about negotiations

Reading these threads 3 stands out to me and are probably true, the first Gase does not want him back(I will comment why) and second his price is much higher than ten million and third his value is just not as a slot receiver but many more roles on this team. There is only room on this team and thats Gases, thats why Jay Ajayi is gone and juice will be gone. It certainly looking like the team planned for this all along which is why they put that article out there to dupe the Dolphins fans that the problem is Landry not the organization and most fans have taken the bait hook, line and sinker. Dolphins have not been a tough team for quite sometime and with the departure or Landry are about to become a lot softer.

Don't even know where to start with this post.

We'd get no cap relief from cutting or trading Parker. Comparing Tannehill to Dion Jordan and John Avery? Landry is the only football player who has a determination to win?

He keeps the fire burning for a team that won 6 games this season? Why did the team only win 6 games this season, if he had the fire burning?

We'd get no cap relief from cutting or trading Parker. Comparing Tannehill to Dion Jordan and John Avery? Landry is the only football player who has a determination to win?

He keeps the fire burning for a team that won 6 games this season? Why did the team only win 6 games this season, if he had the fire burning?

Tannehill was not a value at the 8th pick. I did not compare them, just made a point about misses in first round. So one person on a team cannot overcome every other offensive position or his own defense. However, he is a person you build around.

Sure, they won the Super Bowl with all slot receivers. What percentage of their cap did they spend on the position when they did so?
I get that. I’m just saying we are about to let our best player on O walk - after dumping a really talented RB. I’m not seeing the big picture here. We are mismanaging the roster - you need good players who can make plays - or all of that “we’ll be more distributed w the ball” talk won’t translate to more wins.

this did not require it's own thread, you could have just posted in the numerous Landry threads...... terrible post as well.

Why are you worried about the amount of threads started. This is the geek stuff I'm talking about. Do you have a comment about Landry or just too many threads being started bro?

NE won those SBs without paying their receivers a huge amount of money... Meanwhile, Dallas, Atlanta, Giants, Detroit won "0" paying top 5 money to WRS...
I get that. I really do. We lose Landry we lose our best player on offense. That after the Ajayi trade. I have no idea what we are doing. I really don’t.

Well that had more to do w our QB play. Juice had 9 TDs - he had a good season.

The OP can keep on adding names to HIS list and guess what? Landry's gone and that's it

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom