C Ted Karras speaking on the snap issues/Should we resign or draft a replacement? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

C Ted Karras speaking on the snap issues/Should we resign or draft a replacement?

I saw this tyesterday, really impressed that Ted owned the issue. If we are talking high character guys and leaders on this team Karras is right up there for me, hopefully this was just a one off game for him and he reverts back to his solid play, because I would like to see him back, think the locker room needs him.
Yes I would sign him and draft a 3 down TE who win big can against LB and pushes Safeties around

Last edited:
It’s walterfootball. Lol nothing is crazy or off limits...

not much in touch with reality however

Damn the disrespect for Walter around here lol
Yeah i know his write up are garbage which is why i didn't paste them but apparently you guys check it out from time to time too if you memorize the layouts lmao

Its hard to find a good nfl draft prospect site if you have suggestions let me know
Eitherway we need to take a center prospect for sure Deiter must be hot garbage i have no faith he is gonna morph into a starting center at this point.

Damn the disrespect for Walter around here lol
Yeah i know his write up are garbage which is why i didn't paste them but apparently you guys check it out from time to time too if you memorize the layouts lmao

Its hard to find a good nfl draft prospect site if you have suggestions let me know
Eitherway we need to take a center prospect for sure Deiter must be hot garbage i have no faith he is gonna morph into a starting center at this point.
A lot of sites have a lot of differing opinions, just like a mock using one site's simulator will look a lot different from one using another site's. Go figure.

I visit a lot of those sites. I'm not one of those guys who's going to pretend to be a draft guru, just because I read a lot of projections. I watch college ball, but not nearly enough to know the top O Linemen. I have to check them out to get measurables of a lot of players and get an idea of the consensus better players, so I can think, "Hmm. Maybe I'll watch that Michigan State game and see how that NT plays."

Then, hopefully, by the time the Combine ends, of which I watch in its entirety, I feel like I can get a good grasp on the draft, so I can come to finheaven and talk about how bad our FO is.

Last edited:
He's 27 years old...I wouldn't consider that old
Not old but also not young in terms of you have to pay extra for upside, I'm just saying i have a feeling it won't be Mike Pouncey money we are going to have to pay him to stay here and if it is well we will have to move on

A lot of sites have a lot of differing opinions, just like a mock using one site's simulator will look a lot different from one using another site's. Go figure.

I visit a lot of those sites. I'm not one of those guys who's going to pretend to be a draft guru, just because I read a lot of projections. I watch college ball, but not nearly enough to know the top O Linemen. I have to check them out to get measurables of a lot of players and get an idea of the consensus better players, so I can think, "Hmm. Maybe I'll watch that Michigan State game and see how that NT plays."

Then, hopefully, by the time the Combine ends, of which I watch in its entirety, I feel like I can get a good grasp on the draft, so I can come to finheaven and talk about how bad our FO is.

I'm about the same as you on that boat other then the trolling our front office part , I don't have time to watch a ton of college football but after the season ends i'll start watching game film of prospects i'm interested in at positions we need.

I tend to rely on Draft websites to get my info on who to watch but yeah i've already watched enough film on Devonta Smith cause it's apparent how bad our recievers are to know he is a guy we need to get here desperately next season.

Back
Top Bottom