Does Tua have much trade value? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Tua have much trade value?

I'd say he's worth a 2nd round pick right now. Looking at what teams gave up for Wentz, Wilson, and Ryan I don't see how he's worth any less.
All three of those QBs weren't going to get any better, Tua still can and some teams with defenses who don't need their offense to do everything can take the next step with him. I'm thinking of Jets, Raiders, Patriots, Texans aaand the Broncos, Commanders, Colts to name a few.
It's not cherry picking if I call you out for repeating the same point. If you were throwing shade at yourself, then the umbrella comment might be witty.
lol.... I needed to create some shade before I could throw any... don't even care what throwing shade means... if I insulted anyone, I apologize. I am critical of what the leader of this offense hasn't shown.... and if I have to repeat myself to clear up any misunderstandings then so be it.

Repeating the same actions hoping for a different result isn't my cup of tea (speaking again of this team).... Tannehill is as far back as I need to go.

San Fran game was 17-23 until 6mins in the 4th quarter. Then we melted down with turnovers off a fumble and on downs.

Jets game was 17-19 until there was 9 minutes left. Then the meltdown started with Skylar Thompson's turnovers.

I wouldn't call these blowout. The scores are very misleading. They were both very competitive games.

Tearing it all down is not warranted, as I mentioned.
Well, the offense was again impotent at crucial times, we let a rookie QB have his way with our experienced defense. IMO the you lose by 15 or more it’s at least a “Quasi- blowout.” Haha

regardless of whether he's the guy or not.. he's not being traded and will be the starting QB next season

What? Everyone thought this was a deep playoff team. GM and coach thought so too. Look at the moves that were made. We sold our souls for this season and it’s backfiring.

Vegas had us at 8.5 wins, that was the general consensus, if you are saying you or anyone else expected 11 wins you are a liar or just simply have unreasonable expectations. This was the expectation with an elite defense as well. We have a bottom 5 defense. This team was built thinking we had an elite defense so hey let’s bring in hill and some protection and Tua needs to be decent and we’d be a contender. Instead we ended up with a bottom 5 defense and Tua had to be an mvp candidate in order to compete and even then we were only winning one score games while scoring every single drive. No qb can continually put up and keep teams a float. Not Mahomes, not Allen they both have had periods and multiple games where they had multiple turnovers. They have solid overall teams that can pick up the pace when their qb struggles. There’s not a single game where Tua has played sub par that we’ve won. They expectation of relying on a qb for a perfect game is just an awful gameplan however we don’t have a choice with our defense.

lol.... I needed to create some shade before I could throw any... don't even care what throwing shade means... if I insulted anyone, I apologize. I am critical of what the leader of this offense hasn't shown.... and if I have to repeat myself to clear up any misunderstandings then so be it.

Repeating the same actions hoping for a different result isn't my cup of tea (speaking again of this team).... Tannehill is as far back as I need to go.
Your posts are fine.......

I don't necessarily agree with how you are viewing the Tua situation, but there was nothing insulting about your posts

Put those weapons around a general, decent vet QB and it will bring wins. I'm suddenly going down the road of thinking that the Offense is carrying Tua. Never thought that before. Too many weapons on that unit to crap the bed in December. Defense is the same but that's on the Defensive backfield basically getting decimated, the coaching playcalling which is poor and them being on the field too long.

I'd trade all you fairweather fans before Tua
Why? Serious question. Are you never questioning his ability to lead that Offense with the seriously good weapons at his disposal or you blaming the HC? Otherwise who are you blaming? The defense? They dont throw 3 INTS in 4th Qtr. I do think the Defense have blown though in 4th Qtr.

Vegas had us at 8.5 wins, that was the general consensus, if you are saying you or anyone else expected 11 wins you are a liar or just simply have unreasonable expectations. This was the expectation with an elite defense as well. We have a bottom 5 defense. This team was built thinking we had an elite defense so hey let’s bring in hill and some protection and Tua needs to be decent and we’d be a contender. Instead we ended up with a bottom 5 defense and Tua had to be an mvp candidate in order to compete and even then we were only winning one score games while scoring every single drive. No qb can continually put up and keep teams a float. Not Mahomes, not Allen they both have had periods and multiple games where they had multiple turnovers. They have solid overall teams that can pick up the pace when their qb struggles. There’s not a single game where Tua has played sub par that we’ve won. They expectation of relying on a qb for a perfect game is just an awful gameplan however we don’t have a choice with our defense.
Facts. All of it.

Well, the offense was again impotent at crucial times, we let a rookie QB have his way with our experienced defense. IMO the you lose by 15 or more it’s at least a “Quasi- blowout.” Haha
Ok. We can both be right here. ;)

Why? Serious question. Are you never questioning his ability to lead that Offense with the seriously good weapons at his disposal or you blaming the HC? Otherwise who are you blaming? The defense? They dont throw 3 INTS in 4th Qtr. I do think the Defense have blown though in 4th Qtr.

Because it’s one game? Other than this name a single other game where he was this at fault? And even though he blew it, this is still a team sport. Jets have won all year with the same if not worse qb play then what we got yesterday. Bills got a 22 point win with Allen throwing for 180 yards with 2 tds and 2 ints on Saturday. The fact is this team has an awful defense that relies on perfect qb play to even compete in games and unless your qb is named Mahomes or Allen, that shouldn’t be your expectation and even if it is even those guys will fail every once in a while.

I suggest you do NOT pay him Murray, Wilson or L Jackson type money. It is a trap. Let him walk.
Someone needs to take all these Bills trolls out back and get rid of em. Why the hell do they even come on here? Go worry about your own damn team and QB and not worry about others.

I suggest you do NOT pay him Murray, Wilson or L Jackson type money. It is a trap. Let him walk.
I tend to agree at this point unless he becomes consistently good in the next 2, 3+? It's pay or let him go correct? The franchise tag $$$ would be astronomical. Do you think it would be worth signing him long term to a 30-35 mil/yr contract assuming he agrees? I don't think he would do it and frankly if we do that he's our guy for the next 5-6 years then...I don't want that commitment.

Someone needs to take all these Bills trolls out back and get rid of em. Why the hell do they even come on here? Go worry about your own damn team and QB and not worry about others.
Idk if he's a troll but do you know what options we have with Tua for 2023? Just curious because really looking at his play over the next two+ games

Back
Top Bottom