Four options at QB...choose one | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Four options at QB...choose one

Four options at QB...choose one

• Total voters
I wouldn't mind going for RG3. We have wasted 2nd round picks since Ireland has been here. Throw in a 1st and get it done.

I think Peyton Retires.

Yep I think this too. As much as I respect the guy and would love to see him play again (especially for the fins) I wouldn't want to see him risk any permanent damage. Doctors need to be 100% certain he has recovered or things could get a lot worse for him, would hate to see him in a wheelchair or worse just because he played one too many seasons.

I know that some or all of the other QB's are better than Moore but I dont think any of them will be worth the price that we will have to give up for them as far as money and draft picks go. I say keep Matt Moore and keep drafting QB's until we get our guy unless Moore turns out to be just that. So I guess my answer is " none of the above "

manning if healthy even if for only 2 years for sure number 1, as those 2 years can possbily get us to the superbowl at least 1 of them, and we would deff be in serious contention both years.

rg3, if we can get him for the right price im all for it, but i wouldnt give up like 2 first rounders, two 2nd rounders, and lots of draft picks to get him, but if we can get him for a reasonable price, for sure take a risk.

flynn, no, im not going to overreact over 1 good game and sign him to a big money qb contract, when in reality hes played 1 ****ing good game, and that game was prob more a fluke. dont like him.

moore, may very well not be the future, but hes under contract for real cheap next year so he will at minimum be our backup, and unless the qb we sign is peyton manning, he should be given a chance to compete for the position next year at least, not handed it, compete for.

RG3 or Peyton. Tired of backups and journeymen.

If Philbin wants Flynn, he is the BEST option. If not then Manning because he is a sure thing (although I think he would get killed behind our OL).

I know that some or all of the other QB's are better than Moore but I dont think any of them will be worth the price that we will have to give up for them as far as money and draft picks go. I say keep Matt Moore and keep drafting QB's until we get our guy unless Moore turns out to be just that. So I guess my answer is " none of the above "
Lol. I probably should've added an "Other" option. Realistically though, I believe one of those four will be the starter next season.

Flynn would be my top choice. RgIII I would be excited about too....Peyton would mean squat to me unless they also draft youth. Matt Moore get in your backup spot where you are best suited.

I gotta go with Flynn. RG3 will cost us draft picks if we move up. P. Manning may or may not be a free agent, but he would probably cost us $12-$18 million/year and you don't know if he will ever recover from his neck condition? Flynn would just cost us maybe $6-10 million/year and he is only 26....about 10 years youger than Manning. Moore will make a nice backup next year.

Free Agency starts March 13th, if Flynn chooses to go elsewhere, we gotta go RGIII.

I would love to get Flynn because of his age and his knowledge of Philbin's system. No matter who we get we will be in a much better position at QB than we were at the beginning of this past season.

I think that the "interest" in Manning is to lower the market for Flynn and to make sure Green Bay does in fact NOT try to tag Flynn.

Flynn, he would already know the offense and help teach the rest of the team. They should try and get Jermichael Finlay too, that would be sweet!

There is a QB projected to go in the 3rd round who is somehow connected to Philbin through his College coach. Don't remember his name, They should draft that guy and let Moore and him compete for back up.

Back
Top Bottom