Four options at QB...choose one | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Four options at QB...choose one

Four options at QB...choose one

• Total voters
I'm surprised so few are voting for trading the farm for griffin and instead voting Flynn

IM REFRAINING FROM VOTING until i have more info but i dont think peyton is an option, why would he want to play here

I would trade the farm for rg3, get an OT in the 3rd round, start John Jerry at RG and fill the rest of the major needs through free agency or add to strengths

Huard,Fiedler,Lucas,Griese,Rosenfels,Feeley,Ferrotte,Lemon,Culpepper,Harrington,Beck,Green,Pennington,Thigpen,Henne,White etc.. Think Flynn won't make this list, think again. I'm ending this nightmare. I'm trading up for RG3.

Manning's Neck is a big concern... If Philbin is willing to bring in Flynn then I will be satisfied with that. He knows Flynn as well or better than any coach in this league... I know what a healthy Manning would mean but man it is a big concern and if he is healthy I do not think Indy will show him the door after everything he has done for that Franchise... They may take RGIII to avoid contoversy of day one starter that Luck will command... I would love to see Flynn with Moore and Tannehill drafted... We will see but we do need to do something because Moore is nothing more than a servicable backup...

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Manning's Neck is a big concern... If Philbin is willing to bring in Flynn then I will be satisfied with that. He knows Flynn as well or better than any coach in this league... I know what a  healthy Manning would mean but man it is a big concern and if he is healthy I do not think Indy will show him the door after everything he has done for that Franchise... They may take RGIII to avoid contoversy of day one starter that Luck will command... I would love to see Flynn with Moore and Tannehill drafted... We will see but we do need to do something because Moore is nothing more than a servicable backup...

flynn is my pick. Low risk high reward.

Manning and rg3 are all extremely high risk, lets say the doctors to clear manning but neck starts acting up again in the middle of the season and than what? we are stuck with matt moore noodle arm for the playoffs if we manage to get in. Im all for flynn. I like the idea of moore as a back up to fllynnn though, i just hope philbin is smart enough to keep henne away from his team.

flynn is my pick. Low risk high reward.

Manning and rg3 are all extremely high risk, lets say the doctors to clear manning but neck starts acting up again in the middle of the season and than what? we are stuck with matt moore noodle arm for the playoffs if we manage to get in. Im all for flynn. I like the idea of moore as a back up to fllynnn though, i just hope philbin is smart enough to keep henne away from his team.

RG3 is medium risk possible high reward, Paton very high rish but the highest of rewards, mat flynn low risk but can be low,med,high reward no way you can say he is a high reward by any means he's a gamble.

My choices.....

1) Manning
2) Moore
3) Flynn
4) Suicide

apparently it only takes 2 games to become the 2nd coming of Dan Marino on these boards...

002kcp3d-1.gif

I only chose Matt Moore in this poll because I dont want the other QB's

Peyton's neck is too big of a "?"

Selling the future to move up and get Bob Griffin's not going to make this franchise any better

Matt Flynn might cost some money, he knows Philbin's system

Matt Moore is the incumbent of a purple district.

I'd go with Flynn. Not so sure I'd count on Peyton's neck to heal, I'd want to watch him throw and get some clearance first. Dan was never the same after his neck injury in 99. He could still throw it, but it wasn't that spectacular (by his standards). I'd worry the same about Peyton.

Sign Flynn, bring back Moore, draft a QB, let the three of them duke it out.

While I like your options, and in the perfect world we could get Flynn and draft a pretty good or even great QB in the 1st or 2nd round. I dont think over paying a potential hit or miss guy like Flynn 7mil a year is worth it. He hasnt shown that much to be considered that kind of payout. I would rather have Manning and draft a QB, at least you know that Manning at 50% is better then an average QB at 100%.

A couple of things on Peyton.

#1- when he was a Colt he didn't give them a discount so why wold he give Miami or another team? He'll kill your cap
#2- he's getting old and is coming off missing a season aftera 3rd neck surgery. Even healthy his play would be deteriorating at this point and we don't know if he will ever be close to healthy again
#3- in his prime and in perfect condition w/ better talent around him than he would have in Miami he was lucky to win one SB. Why would he win big w/ a less talented roster around him than he had for so many years in Indy in a weaker division?

#3- in his prime and in perfect condition w/ better talent around him than he would have in Miami he was lucky to win one SB. Why would he win big w/ a less talented roster around him than he had for so many years in Indy in a weaker division?

Maybe he wants the challenge? Though I'll agree he's going to cost an arm and a leg. If he's healthy, he's worth it!

Back
Top Bottom