If we were tanking shouldn't we start Rosen? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we were tanking shouldn't we start Rosen?

He'll be with us on the sidelines this year..I've already said what his value is,in my previous post.

only the media and the majority on this site believe we are "tanking" smh. I've seen dolphins in a tank before but never seen the miami dolphins tank ever. Why now?

Guys,just let the year play out..Leopards can't change their spots....Hoping is great way to run a football program.

only the media and the majority on this site believe we are "tanking" smh. I've seen dolphins in a tank before but never seen the miami dolphins tank ever. Why now?
Then pick another word for it,if that makes you happy.:)

LOL @ internet geniuses thinking they have somehow figured out Rosen's problem based on the comments of a man considered to barely have an SEC-level education in Jim Mora. The same man who also said that Rosen was easily the best QB in the draft that year. So much BS on this topic now, of pretend-insiders, pretend- QB evaluators, pretend-psychologists, pretend-GMs. Rosen will sink or swim his own ship in the next 12 months and none of the horse=arse opinions floating around as "analysis" have any bearing on the situation. Coach Flores thinks you are morons, and on this point, I have to agree. "tank for Tua" "Suck for Hebert" "Rosen sucks" "Leopards and spots or whatever" "QB in the 2-deep on swing check high" LMAO, such goobers.

Speaking of goobers..

If we are being objective, the Rosen led cardinals ended up with the worst record in football. He was then fired by that team. He is now backing up a 38 year old that has never been to the playoffs. That's the Josh Rosen story so far. Don't think I want to be hitched to that wagon.

But make all the excuses you want about why he isn't starting. Guess we are gonna protect him until 2020. His third season in the league.

There was a time when you wouldn’t just throw a qb to the wolves and it helped a lot of careers substantially

There was a time when you wouldn’t just throw a qb to the wolves and it helped a lot of careers substantially

Clearly Rosen doesnt need to be thrown to the wolves. He can't handle it obviously. He might need to sit for a few years on another team's bench.

Clearly Rosen doesnt need to be thrown to the wolves. He can't handle it obviously. He might need to sit for a few years on another team's bench.

With all the jokes that are made about Josh Allen on this board about how terrible he is. He accounted for 13 TDs in his last 6 games last year.. He wasnt in that great of a situation either. But you know what he showed improvement last year. Remember last year when everyone was talking about how terrible the bills would be. They won 5 games.

You know how many TDs Rosen accounted for over his last 6 games.........2 TDs. No improvement. He got worse.

What's funnier is the fans that think we're tanking.

I think the fact that tank is a 4 letter word verses rebuild which is a seven letter word has something to do with it.
Too funny

If you are not trying to win you are ... conceding? Oh no right, trying to keep it close lol

By letting all the FAs pass by and shipping out more starters

Funniest place on Earth this FH - always gives back

The second that Flores made it an open QB competition, he had to start the winner and that was Fitzpatrick. The players knew who the better QB was by all accounts, so you can't just start someone who's worse and preach effort and trying to win or you'll lose the locker room quick.

Also, people continue to underestimate the amount of evaluation that goes on outside of just the game on Sunday. If he's not getting it done in practice, what are you hoping for by throwing him into a game? Magic?
Fitz didn't win the "competition" and young players on bad teams play over vets on every single team every Sunday. The reason imo Josh isn't playing despite clearly being better than Fitz is, they have their hearts set on a tank for Tua and there's a chance if Rosen gets experience and improves week to week then maybe he's good enough to take them out of the Tua sweepstakes. Josh has proven to be more adapt at escaping pressure than Fitz and therefore may overcome our atrocious line. With Fitz playing we're guaranteed to lose and to get Tua. With Rosen, there's a chance, however small it is, he gets in the way of the tank. Yes, this sounds unbelievable. But remember, this is the worst run team in the NFL.

Hell no you don't start him! You want to put a second year quarterback behind that line? You'd ruin him for rhe rest of his career. You put the vet behind that line so that the rookie can watch safely from thr sidelines and not have his confidence ruined and doesn't develop bad habits.

Also the tank eveyone keeps talking about is fan produced. The team has said on plenty of occasions that they plan to play to win.

Back
Top Bottom