Is there a player that's growing on you? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there a player that's growing on you?

Lynn Bowden will be a stud for Miami. They just gotta be bold enough to take him.

Perfect compliment to Parker and Preston. He wants to win, loves football, and won’t take **** from nobody.

You need these types mixed in with your team. He’s got that Steve Smith type swag that can get this team finding ways to win

Draft him Grier!!!

Lynn Bowden will be a stud for Miami. They just gotta be bold enough to take him.

Perfect compliment to Parker and Preston. He wants to win, loves football, and won’t take **** from nobody.

You need these types mixed in with your team. He’s got that Steve Smith type swag that can get this team finding ways to win

Draft him Grier!!!

I like him too, watching him the last few years he is a Swiss army guy. He can be a WR, RB, K/PR, H-back etc etc. He did have an issue with his bowl game throwing a punch on a guy. But the WR room needs a alpha dog and this guy just plays at 1000 mph non stop. And takes the top off the defense up the seam no less, with YAC being the best part of his game. Would look good in aqua and orange imo.

BTW I like the Steve Smith comparison in personality.

I will add James Lynch out of Baylor.....a relentless motor. His hands seem heavy and active. He is huge and can swing from 1-5 technique. Could be a 2A pick but doubt he makes it considering Carolina is ahead of us and his college coach is there but who knows.

I will add James Lynch out of Baylor.....a relentless motor. His hands seem heavy and active. He is huge and can swing from 1-5 technique. Could be a 2A pick but doubt he makes it considering Carolina is ahead of us and his college coach is there but who knows.
Yup, I love his style of play.

Watching the Senior Bowl...

Kyle Dugger....

Antione Winfield Jnr, kids got game, and team captain, best DB award winner in Big 10.

Look at the Int against Fresno State early in this highlight reel.

Oh aand he returns punts pretty well :)

Last edited:
Zack Baun

Really like him athletic, fast, thick body and seems to have an attitude you want your defense to have.

Bradlee Anae is growing on me as well.

Yeah Reagor's got some after burners, wonder if he gives Ruggs a run for his money at the 40.

Bet most people don't know that, of the 2020 WR's, only Tee Higgins and Jerry Jeudy were higher rated coming out of HS. Reagor's father is retired DL, Montae Reagor. He ran a 4.41 coming out of HS, but he ran an - of course, unofficial - 4.29 before the 2019 season.

For people unsure of Reagor, check out his 2019 game vs Ohio State. Keeping in mind that OSU has been as good as anyone at CB over the last 5 years, notice how easily Reagor separates.

Terrible QB play aside (30% of Reagor's targets were uncatchable - most of the 2020 prospects by about 10%), TCU didn't do much to maximize Reagor's talent. Usually, they lined him up outside, making it easy to roll coverage his way.

In 2019, he averaged 20.8 (!!) yards per punt return. He and Lynn Bowden Jr are the best in the class at returning punts.

In a stacked WR class, no one would add more to Miami's offense than Reagor. He'd open things up for Parker and Gesicki, and he's a threat to score every time he touches the ball. Elite speed, burst, and quickness, and he's strong/thick.

Btw, when you see him wearing 18 in these highlights, it's from his Freshman year, when he was 18 years old.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom