Larnel Coleman getting noticed | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larnel Coleman getting noticed

The OL has looked bad all night. I know these are mostly backups, so I'm not going to lose my mind over this, but they're not getting any push on running plays and the protection's looked shitty. And as I type this, the RG and RT both got beaten badly for a sack.

Pathetic. These are the Bucs' backups, too.

The OL has looked bad all night. I know these are mostly backups, so I'm not going to lose my mind over this, but they're not getting any push on running plays and the protection's looked shitty. And as I type this, the RG and RT both got beaten badly for a sack.

Pathetic. These are the Bucs' backups, too.

Lol…seems like you’re getting worked up over this. I wouldn’t.

ARMSTEAD AND C. WILLIAMS MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE BUT I WOULD FEEL ALOT BETTER IF MIAMI WOULD SIGN A VET TACKLE AND CENTER
After watching this first half, I can't find fault with that. This has been ugly.

Coleman looked exactly the same as he did in preseason last year. He's just bad. Time to move on.

Yeah, but it's always better to look good than look bad, right?
No - it is better to be consistent and reliable.

That always looking good thing requires 100% performance all the time or you stink. what a dumb way to think when most things are not that reliable, if ever.

ARMSTEAD AND C. WILLIAMS MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE BUT I WOULD FEEL ALOT BETTER IF MIAMI WOULD SIGN A VET TACKLE AND CENTER
The cost of upgrades is prohibitive unless, say, you want to incur significant losses to free agency or salary dumps next season. Also the upgrade players have to be available and want to sign here, and also it is not a certainty they will be better than what we have--particularly if they are older and injury prone compared to younger players. With a new staff, new offensive system and mostly young team it seems foolish to blow up the future for a tilt at this year's windmill. Some of us care what happens beyond this one season.

This isn't me worked up over it yet. But bad OL play gets my goat. They really look terrible.
So, there were no solid plays by the OL at all?
If there were some good plays, which ones were they and why were they better?

Dude! I don't claim to be omniscient. But I didn't see much in the way of good and the bad plays stand out a lot more.

It also didn't help that I was watching a Bucs feed. That was incredibly annoying. They didn't even get Bowden's TD route. I didn't get to see it until someone posted it here the next day.

Thought the oline looked solid in pass protection. Needs a ton of work in the run blocking side but pass pro was solid. These guys have had terrible coaching through the Flo years so I’m not giving up on anyone just yet.

Back
Top Bottom