Merged: Draft Position | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Draft Position

He's a QB that's simply why. I mean let him prove himself in the Senior Bowl and combine first...

Look at the Steelers for example. Did they seriously plan around picking Big Ben? Hell no, he landed in their lap. The opportunity will eventually come, don't waste it if a player isn't worth the pick.

aerokev said:
granted, but with the offensive numbers and average of 50 points a game, you would think that more than 1 TD pass in 27 would be a little bit longer than 29 yards and that includes yards after catch. I have never been a big leinert fan and i am not sold on young either, i think they both have a bigger chance of failure than success and i wouldn't pick either at the top of the order.

In college it might you might have something but in the pros the majority of bombs are caught within 25 yds. It's all about the YAC.

Lineart might not be the next coming of Montana, but I think he'll be pretty darn good.

I wouldnt mind seeing Ko Simpson in a Dolphins Uni, and hes more than likely going to be around during our pick.

Looks like Dallas is going to lose tonight, does that affect us at all?

Draft Position

Now that we have won, the Redskins have won and Dallas has lost, what will be our draft position? :confused:

are the cowboys going to be picking before or after us. Because if they are before us they will take Cutler.

What about Rivers? He was drafted as the second QB in the first round a few years back. If he is available, why shoudn't Miami sign him? It would save their first round pick for a defensive player.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
are the cowboys going to be picking before or after us. Because if they are before us they will take Cutler.

I'm pretty sure they pick after.

mcteems said:
What about Rivers? He was drafted as the second QB in the first round a few years back. If he is available, why shoudn't Miami sign him? It would save their first round pick for a defensive player.

Rivers doesn't fit our offense, and we would have to trade our first round pick to get him. No thanks.

Thanks, I wasn't positive about the order.

Back
Top Bottom