[MERGED] Keyshawn Strongly Considering Comeback | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Keyshawn Strongly Considering Comeback

I read somewhere that ESPN is going to increase Keyshawn's role on TV and that it could mean he will stay in TV and not on the playing field,

I can't see KJ making much of an impact if he does jump out of the booth.

That pisses me off. Getting rid of Thomas, but offering a job to Keyshawn. I know BP know what he is doing but its tough seeing your favorite player released. I've been in the ****tiest mood since found out. :(

That pisses me off. Getting rid of Thomas, but offering a job to Keyshawn. I know BP know what he is doing but its tough seeing your favorite player released. I've been in the ****tiest mood since found out. :(

your not the only one buddy.....:(:beer1::(

When you put it that way, it does kind of turn me off.

Thomas is in a far higher level than a retired Keyshaun Johnson. This really makes me feel uneasy if we do offer Keyshaun a contract.

I don't mind if Keyshaun gets out of retirement, just go to another team, then maybe he can be replaced in ESPN and I can stop watching him there. Hopefully Sapp replaces him on ESPN.

Keyshawn really wasn't all that effective the last time he was on the field. I know he and Bill have a history, but is it really worth signing a guy a year out of football, especially a guy Keys age, to play for a team that isn't going to be very competitive for the next few seasons anyway?

Thats a really good point. It makes you wonder what the hell was BP thinking when he released ZT. I think hes very bias, its like if it is not his player then he does not want them. As for Meshawn, I would offer him a one year deal for veteran minimum salary. If he does not take it, sucks for him. If he does take it, sweet we got a old *** possession receiver.

That's BS. Cut Zach but bring in Keyshawn "throw me the damn ball" Johnson. Right now I'm not exactly in love with Parcells methods... at all

Thats a really good point. It makes you wonder what the hell was BP thinking when he released ZT. I think hes very bias, its like if it is not his player then he does not want them. As for Meshawn, I would offer him a one year deal for veteran minimum salary. If he does not take it, sucks for him. If he does take it, sweet we got a old *** possession receiver.

Well, Keyshawn isn't going to come back at the price tag of what he used to make. I'm sure it would be a very reasonable contract. Although just because Keys has been a reliable option for Bill in the past, and he likes a big physical receiver as his primary option, i think he has to realize that Keys skills are diminishing, he's not the player he once was, and now he's a year out of football completely.

He cut Zach for salary relief, and because of his size being a reason that he probably wouldn't fit in as a Parcells player. Obviously age isn't too much of a factor because he's interested in bringing back Keys.

I've never been a fan but, living in Charlotte, I can tell you Carolina fans went nuts when they released him last year...

Turned out they were right as the passing game went down hill and Steve Smith's numbers plummeted. Granted there was a huge QB problem but even in camp the local stations were reporting that the Panthers had made a huge mistake.

Not saying Ginn is Smith but they are similar. I would love to see the same toughness as Smith, in Ginn

dont rly care...seems to be a Miami hater on ESPN a lot but well see...guess he could be a good mentor with booker gone

Back
Top Bottom