[MERGED] OC Finally: Dan Henning appointed Offensive Coordinator | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] OC Finally: Dan Henning appointed Offensive Coordinator

I'm happy about this hire.

Why?!

I live in Charlotte and I've been a Panther fan since they came on the scene, but have been and always will be a diehard DolFan. (I'm still ticked about the New England "snow plow" game). I've got the '71 and '72 Super Bowl plaques hanging on my wall (with Don Shula's sig) and I can't wait until they return to the cream of the crop in the AFC.

It is my worst nightmare that Henning has come to the Dolphins. I'll tell you this for sure - get ready for some real vanilla offense. On third down - draw play up the middle . . every . . . single . . . time. Count on it. He couldn't get out of town fast enough for Panther fans.

If he lasts a year I'll be shocked - but here's hoping he does a heck of a lot better in Miami than he did in Charlotte.

http://www.miamiherald.com/breaking_sports/story/406170.html

IM ok with the hire, Jacksonville runs a NICE offense... Problem we are going to have for a few years is getting a nice offense..

Im Ok with the hire, we now have a nice mix of experience and young guys who are looking to achieve.

I must say that even if Lombardi was our O-coach and Chuck Knoll was our Def-Coach, it doesnt mean jack without players with heart. We only have a handful of heart right now.
The superbowl is a perfect example of what heart brings to a game.

God Bless my Phins

Draft Brad Cottam Bandwagon

thanks, I have been wrong 500 straight times so now I am batting .002

I don't like the sounds of things from people who have followed the Panthers. They say that Henning is far too conservative and we'll be sick of his playcalling within a couple of weeks. We don't need that!!!

I don't like the sounds of things from people who have followed the Panthers. They say that Henning is far too conservative and we'll be sick of his playcalling within a couple of weeks. We don't need that!!!

I'm telling you - Dan Henning could not leave fast enough for Panther fans. Most believe Fox only has his job today because he canned Henning. . . .

First down - run to the right
Second down - run to the right
Third (and long) draw up the middle. . .

Get use to it . . . you'll see a LOT of the above . . .

It's hard to get excited about a 66 year old coach. I'd much rather have a young up and comer

Back
Top Bottom