NFL exec: Tua Tagovailoa won't hold up behind Dolphins offensive line | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL exec: Tua Tagovailoa won't hold up behind Dolphins offensive line

Good 'ol anonymous "NFL Exec", perfect for making up whatever you want for clicks.

First of all, almost every team has Oline concerns. The Eagles were crazy good last year and a bunch of others decent but most teams are not great.

I think we all have concerns about Tua's durability, no one is denying that much. My biggest concern is on the plays where Tua got concussed, they didn't seem like they were all that violent. Watching football for 40 years, I've seen 100 more worse hits that didn't amount to anything at all, so that concerns me.

However, I think he has just as much chance to stay healthy as he does getting hurt. Lots of QB have done it over the years.

Last edited:
I've been saying it since Chris Grier has been in the front office. It is the reason I have never had faith in Grier and don't believe it will ever change. He has given no indication that he views the unit as anything more tan a ancillary position. Maybe the new coaches will work magic, but it is hard to hold out any hope.

Another shot at Tua.

Let's face it, the media loves to hate the Fins. They hated us before Tua was even born. He is just the newest excuse.

Id prefer it if they kept our names out of their ****ing mouths. Go report on how great the Jets and Bills are.

Eichenberg had pff grade of 39.8 last year and who is going to start at lg this year? Udfas can play better. Whats the plan grier?

June 1st usually older olinemen get cut could pick up a solid stop gap

Wake me when we have a new QB. Talking Tua is like talking politics these days. There are only two sides and they do not listen to each other.

Season 9 Goodbye GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

People don't get this. This is a made up article but the author. No gm told him crap.

This happens all the time in all walks of life. It’s become popular to make up unknown person, attach a title to them, and make up something they say to “prove” whatever point you’re making. The sad things a good portion of people fall for every time and adopt it as unquestioned truth.

I've been saying it since Chris Grier has been in the front office. It is the reason I have never had faith in Grier and don't believe it will ever change. He has given no indication that he views the unit as anything more tan a ancillary position. Maybe the new coaches will work magic, but it is hard to hold out any hope.

Did anybody actually read this clickbait? I just ignore it.

Also, if you're going to post a link, why not just copy and paste the article along with it?

Teddy didn't recognize a blitz on the first play against the Jets (his fault) and broke a finger on a helmet the 2nd time.

It's like you guys live in some alternate reality.
Was it teddy or someone responsible for protecting Teddy? hmm…

Did anybody actually read this clickbait? I just ignore it.

Also, if you're going to post a link, why not just copy and paste the article along with it?
Mods dont like us doing that. Probably some sort of copyright issues.

Blaming to OL for Tua known fragility and injury issues is illogical.

Teddy didn't recognize a blitz on the first play against the Jets (his fault) and broke a finger on a helmet the 2nd time.

It's like you guys live in some alternate reality.
The fact the offensive linemen didn’t recognize the blitz and pick it up was also the reason Bridgewater was injured,

Good offensive lines pick up blitzes and bad ones done. The fact is the Dolphins OL hasn’t been good for the past several years but hopefully it will be improved this coming season.

Last edited:
Nah.

Teddy got hurt because Teddy sucks.
Teddy didn't want to play....it was so obvious when he entered the game.

Skylar is 7th round draft pick, we will not even know what we have unless he has spent the offseason conditioning his body to NFL standards.

Back
Top Bottom