Revis and jets come to terms | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis and jets come to terms

LOL u had no chance vs the colts, u got tortured.

Sweet sig ;).

On topic, we shall see if Tennbaum (sorry about the spelling) is the cap guru that you think he is. It's easy to be a guru when you don't know what the cap is going to be after this year. Good chance it will be higher, but there is no guarantee.

I forgot to say it earlier, congrats on signing Revis. I still hate the Jets, but congrats.

It doesn't guarantee anything, we essentially get revis for a 4th year for another $10 mil guaranteed.

We likely won't be able to re-sign all those guys bit that was the plan going in. We get at least one of the WRs long term and we have Kyle Wilson ready to step in once Cromartie leaves. The idea is that all 3 will play great and earn big contracts so we wouldn't be able to afford all 3 whether we signed Revis or not.

You are so delusional. We were less than 30 minutes from the SB, put aside your hatred of us for a minute.

Bess is nowhere bnear as good as Cotch and our WR corps for this year is vatly superior to yours. You have the best but we have #s 2-4 and it could be 5 if you add keller as a receiver.

We have a cap guru running the show. Fortunately and unfortunately when you draft great players you eventuall have to pay them, someday when Long is up for a new deal you'll understand.

Tannenbaum doesn't put us in cap hell the way Parcells did when he left. Tannenbaum got us out of cap hell after BP left. The entire point of not paying revis what he wanted was to protect the cap. Neither Revis, mangold or Ferguson got insane deals. I love the smell of fear.

Youy are delusional, my friend. Did you not see how you 'made' the play-offs, the Colts quit. You should never have been there,a nd then your boy Nate Kaeding comes thru for you.

Anyway, what I really wanna know is how do you figure Crotch is miles better then Bess? It surley isnt based on numbers, go look at them. Must be your unbiased opinion, to say he is miles better is absurd. Marshall is miles and miles better than anyone you got. Holmes is solid, that was a good move. I would much prefer the Phins WRs.

Sweet sig ;).

On topic, we shall see if Tennbaum (sorry about the spelling) is the cap guru that you think he is. It's easy to be a guru when you don't know what the cap is going to be after this year. Good chance it will be higher, but there is no guarantee.

I forgot to say it earlier, congrats on signing Revis. I still hate the Jets, but congrats.

he's been doing it so far. now i'm not delusional and think he can keep everyone of these guys. good chance that out of holmes, edwards and cromartie...at least one of them will not be here next year. and possibly 2 out of 3. it all depends on what happens from now till then. otherwise, thnx. i'm happy he's back. we are going to have to be at full strength to be bale to compete in this deep division imo. between the pats, fins and jets, imo, there are 3 teams that can win the division and it won't be easy.

we haven't improved? lol how do you figure? our secondary is vastly improved. our runningbacks are improved. our receivers are improved. i mean seriously....do you actually believe this garbage you are posting?

Getting rid of Jones and Washington for a washed up LT is not an improvement. Cromartie blows. Has his whole career with the exception of one season, much like Edwards. I'll give you improvement at WR, though that's not going to last long as Edwards and Holmes are as good as gone. And as I stated before, it really doesn't matter because Sanchez is terrible.

we haven't improved? lol how do you figure? our secondary is vastly improved. our runningbacks are improved. our receivers are improved. i mean seriously....do you actually believe this garbage you are posting?

RB improved, what world is this in? Jones had a great year for you guys, no? LT is washed up, did you see him the last 2 years, pre season is meaningless. Greene looks good, but you will be lucky if he has the year Jones did last year. And McKnight LOL, he cant shine Leon Washingtons shoes. You really beleive you have a better runnung game, seriously??? come on now reallly?

I think the Jets will regret cutting Richardson. Not that he's the difference maker but he really was a valuable part of the offense.

RB improved, what world is this in? Jones had a great year for you guys, no? LT is washed up, did you see him the last 2 years, pre season is meaningless. Greene looks good, but you will be lucky if he has the year Jones did last year. And McKnight LOL, he cant shine Leon Washingtons shoes. You really beleive you have a better runnung game, seriously??? come on now reallly?

Hell they'll be lucky if Greene can play a full 16 game season. Joe KcKnight blows. Tried to tell Jets fans that awhile ago. Was never impressed with him at USC.

Getting rid of Jones and Washington for a washed up LT is not an improvement. Cromartie blows. Has his whole career with the exception of one season, much like Edwards. I'll give you improvement at WR, though that's not going to last long as Edwards and Holmes are as good as gone. And as I stated before, it really doesn't matter because Sanchez is terrible.

lol first of all LT doesn't look washed up. he may not be 200^ LT but he is an improvement over jones. we didnt have washington last year anyway so thats pretty much a moot point. he got seriously injured and thats that. but jones is not better than tomlinson. greene and tomlinson> jones and greene and you will see that very soon. and this is from watching tomlinson all preseason....the guy looks pretty damn good. cromartie>>>>>>>>sheppard and we have a kid named wilson as our number 3 who's been impressive as well. you're a funny guy. just because you hate the jets, it doesn't make their players suck.

I think the Jets will regret cutting Richardson. Not that he's the difference maker but he really was a valuable part of the offense.

I actually like Connor a lot as a blocker. Richardson is overrated at this point in his career.

They will have to release half of these players next season.. we are building for the future, they are building for the now - which never works

lol first of all LT doesn't look washed up. he may not be 200^ LT but he is an improvement over jones. we didnt have washington last year anyway so thats pretty much a moot point. he got seriously injured and thats that. but jones is not better than tomlinson. greene and tomlinson> jones and greene and you will see that very soon. and this is from watching tomlinson all preseason....the guy looks pretty damn good. cromartie>>>>>>>>sheppard and we have a kid named wilson as our number 3 who's been impressive as well. you're a funny guy. just because you hate the jets, it doesn't make their players suck.

Basing your statements on preseason tells me all I need to know, thanks.

What are you talking about, you guys had him for all the regular season and was your primary rusher.
Correction, had him for half the season. Either way that guy was instrumental to your run game.

LT has much more burst, tackle breaking ability and just all around talent than jones has. jones is a solid rb, nothing more.

we had leon washingotn for all the regular season and he was our primary rusher? i guess this conversation is over because you don't know what you are talking about

Back
Top Bottom