Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

because he and the team didnt want to lose a year, thats it, and now i feel for his career longevity he should just bite the bullet and take the year.

Drafting a QB next year. I'm down with Tannehill....just not that knee. I'm also past Moore. When some posters are raving about Crap Kap or Cutler then i think...yup..its time to Draft a QB but now I'm reading there will be only one or two worth drafting high. And the hits keep on coming.

If it comes to it, and we decide to sign Cutler over Kaepernick, the dolphins won't see a dime of mine for the foreseeable future.

This is the exact way I feel about it. If it's purely a football decision, they need to choose the better QB to compete with Moore. Maybe I'm biased, but I really feel strongly about Kaep being better than Cutler. This guy was happy to have a desk job and lord knows what kind of shape he is in. He also is a turnover machine. We don't need that crap down here in Miami. We have been building something great and the trust between the team and fans were at an all time high this offseason. This Cutler move will definitely strain the trust. I want a weapon at QB, not a guy that was gearing to call a preseason game with Tony Romo. Am I living in bizarro world?

This is the exact way I feel about it. If it's purely a football decision, they need to choose the better QB to compete with Moore. Maybe I'm biased, but I really feel strongly about Kaep being better than Cutler. This guy was happy to have a desk job and lord knows what kind of shape he is in. He also is a turnover machine. We don't need that crap down here in Miami. We have been building something great and the trust between the team and fans were at an all time high this offseason. This Cutler move will definitely strain the trust. I want a weapon at QB, not a guy that was gearing to call a preseason game with Tony Romo. Am I living in bizarro world?

Who knows what shape Kap is in and Miami doesn't need his crap show either. It's a no win situation.

Not sure about boycotting the team or whatever, nothing will make me stop supporting the dolphins but I do agree Kap is better.

The one thing we must consider though is Gase knows Cutler and Cutler may be a better fit for the offense. In Gase I trust

If I was Tannehill I would look into Bridge-Enhanced ACL Repair. The are doing the trails right now and the recovery time is 6-8 weeks.

http://www.childrenshospital.org/ce...ment-program/bridge-enhanced-acl-repair-trial

Really interesting stuff but as a pro athlete (Tanny) I wouldn't want to use a very new albeit nice procedure, I would want the tried and true method that pro athletes have been using with great success.If my old ass needed it I would sign up tomorrow. It looks very promising.

hindsight is 20-20, and the dolphins have never had good luck...it was a screw up

Who knows what shape Kap is in and Miami doesn't need his crap show either. It's a no win situation.
Whatever dude. I'm sure Kaep is in terrible shape. Cutler, the 34 year old insulin-dependent diabetic, is in much better shape.

Kaep is a natural athlete. I'm sure he's in tip-top shape. On the other hand Cutler's been living a non-football life style for months now.

I mean can we give Miami more credit than thinking they would sign somebody so out of shape to a deal to be their starting QB?

How about giving Coach Gase the benefit of the doubt, considering he spent an entire year with Jay and helped him to his highest QBR in his career?

Kap hasn't done a damn thing in 4 years except be a victim to the blueprint that is out on him and nobody wants to deal with the distraction.

With our strength at receiver, I think Jay has the highest upside of anybody on the team currently and of anybody we can bring in.

Now we also know he has shown to be a poor teammate at time, has look disinterested and can have some costly turnovers at key times . . . but under Adam Gase he really showed a lot of promise and maybe they can rekindle some of that magic they developed in 2015.

You definitely are biased. Kaepernick has a losing record for his career and his stats and performance has steadily declined over his career. He throws one of the most inaccurate balls in the league and has trouble reading defenses. Put his polarizing political actions aside you still have to wonder how much he actually wants to play football. Many in the press have speculated that teams have severe doubts about this (see Baltimore). Then you have another spouse spouting off on social media which we know the Miami brass hates. In reality, he is very much like Jay Cutler in the fact that they are both questionable team guys who have shown severe signs of disinterest. If I'm Miami, I'd avoid both like the plague and stick with Moore. He's about the same talent wise, maybe a little less, but he's been in the offense as long as cutler and is a better locker room guy and pure passer than Kaepernick.

Well that ****ing sucks... I really dont care who's fault it is... It wont change the fact that it ****ing sucks...

This, it's just a lousy situation, doesn't always need to be a scapegoat, especially from the captain hindsight's of the world. Even if he had the surgery last year, he'd be still rehabbing, and we'd certainly be wondering if his knee will hold up when he finally gets on the field, with plenty of people cursing him for opting for surgery on an injury that didn't necessarily require it when he could be in camp right now. Before this incident he's running around like Randall freaking Cunningham. The situation sucks, still don't know how bad, and could turn out OK, even the favorable decision still.

Was hoping to know a bit more today, but all we have is speculation from the media - hopefully by next week we have a clearer picture of the situation

You definitely are biased. Kaepernick has a losing record for his career and his stats and performance has steadily declined over his career. He throws one of the most inaccurate balls in the league and has trouble reading defenses. Put his polarizing political actions aside you still have to wonder how much he actually wants to play football. Many in the press have speculated that teams have severe doubts about this (see Baltimore). Then you have another spouse spouting off on social media which we know the Miami brass hates. In reality, he is very much like Jay Cutler in the fact that they are both questionable team guys who have shown severe signs of disinterest. If I'm Miami, I'd avoid both like the plague and stick with Moore. He's about the same talent wise, maybe a little less, but he's been in the offense as long as cutler and is a better locker room guy and pure passer than Kaepernick.
I can understand that. I'm pretty sure Matt Moore has a losing record over his career and have never played in any big games. We know what we have with Moore and I'd prefer not to see it for 16 games.

Back
Top Bottom