Trade #6 to Washington | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade #6 to Washington

Only way I’m trading down from 6 is if it involves trading up from 18 and getting one of Chase/Smith/Waddle plus Parsons. Otherwise, I’m good at 6 and I’m running the Smith pick up to the podium no matter what happens at 1-5.

So it’ll be super awkward if Smith goes 4 or 5.

6th to 10th isn't a much as you'd expect as the positional value drops off. If Washington offered that much compensation any team would be a fool not to take that offer. They would also be bat-**** crazy to offer that.

Snyder is in charge and is less stable than another owner in the NFCE.

I have been checking out Washington message boards and few youtubers. They are talking about trading up to top 10 for a QB. We are one of their prime targets. Thet know 1 to 4 will be QB and the teams would not trade down. Cincy doesn't trade. Then its us, and they know Grier likes to deal.

Say we trade with Washington, Bateman should be still available at 18. He is not a bad compensation price at all.

What to get back from Washington would you pull the trigger to trade down?
I don't want to trade down. But if I must, I take their 2021 1 and 2, 2022 1 and 2, and 2023 1. Keep in mind, they are not a good team. Good chance they will not make playoff this year, and next draft would likely land them top 10.
So a bunch of people like us that are instead Redskin fans causes us to think this is something that's going to happen?

Keep in mind, Smith, Chase, or Waddle most likely would not crack the starting lineup this year. Fuller and DVP lock down the flankers.
Um. You know that Tua was the QB for Waddle and Smith for multiple years right? Why would they not crack the starting lineup? Usually that's based upon developing a rapport with QB. In this case that already exists.

Um. You know that Tua was the QB for Waddle and Smith for multiple years right? Why would they not crack the starting lineup? Usually that's based upon developing a rapport with QB. In this case that already exists.
Loco, the college connection is way over valued.
Montana and Rice did not go to the same college. Marino and Clayton did not go to the same college.

It is not a factor.

Montana and Rice did not go to the same college. Marino and Clayton did not go to the same college.

It is not a factor.
Could have something to do with Clayton having 6 receptions for 114 yds and one TD in Dan's first year and Rice starting 4 in his...

Will Smith Reaction GIF

It is not a factor.

Of course it's a factor. QB's and WR spend all the off season getting use to each other while throwing. They would already have that relationship down
The main factor no but a consideration for sure.

Could have something to do with Clayton having 6 receptions for 114 yds and one TD in Dan's first year and Rice starting 4 in his...
Every scouts and every GM consider college connection is not factor. Sorry to disappoint you. Check out all the hot connections currently and in the past. Tell me which one went to the same college? I am waiting....snap, snap...

Of course it's a factor. QB's and WR spend all the off season getting use to each other while throwing. They would already have that relationship down
The main factor no but a consideration for sure.
No Fish, check out my reply to Loco.

Every scouts and every GM consider college connection is not factor. Sorry to disappoint you. Check out all the hot connections currently and in the past. Tell me which one went to the same college? I am waiting....snap, snap...
What? So the only rookie WR or QB connection is from those who didn't go to the same school? Where did you learn to argue? Whatsammatta U?

Rocky And Bullwinkle Internet GIF

Back
Top Bottom