Tua's Draft Decision January 6th (Decided To Enter Draft) | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's Draft Decision January 6th (Decided To Enter Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you listen to tua talk in that presser that sure doesn’t sound like someone who doesn’t plan to be ready this year or conceding anything.

I tbink this has to be shelved thing for 2020 is very premature.

better not sit at 5 miami.

Those teams above us will try to screw us, I'm not sure how ethical these teams are when these trade talks go down, but I feel someone will call us to say "team X are going to give us 2 firsts and a second, can you beat that ?" and probably team X hasn't called at all. We've kind of made our love for Tua known, and that will work against us, don't be surprised to see a bunch of stories about how much we like Herbert, Love or Fromm, or how we are set at QB and looking at 21 for our franchise pick. Lying season is going into hyperdrive soon.

Those teams above us will try to screw us, I'm not sure how ethical these teams are when these trade talks go down, but I feel someone will call us to say "team X are going to give us 2 firsts and a second, can you beat that ?" and probably team X hasn't called at all. We've kind of made our love for Tua known, and that will work against us, don't be surprised to see a bunch of stories about how much we like Herbert, Love or Fromm, or how we are set at QB and looking at 21 for our franchise pick. Lying season is going into hyperdrive soon.
Yes. This is my concern too. I wouldn’t worry too much about the bengals and redskins because it’s obvious who they are taking. I’m also almost certain NYG will take Jeudy at 4. Detroit is the wildcard here. I don’t think they’re ready to move on from Stafford and there isn’t an obvious pick at 3 for them. They have a lot of holes and may want to trade down. I could see a team like the chargers trying to jump ahead of us because Tua is the obvious pick at 5 for us. We may have to pull the trigger and trade a few picks to move up. I just hope it doesn’t become too expensive.

I’m hearing some say only takes pick 27 on top of pick 5. Ha ha that’s throw in

good luck

To get from 5 to 3? That’s overpaying according to the modern chart. Hence my earlier statement about the relationship between Detroit and Miami.

Washington and Detroit both have started the Tua campaigns. They'll be asking for all of Miami's draft picks. Thank God Tannenbaum is gone!!!
Tannenbaum already said he’d draft Justin Herbert over any other QBs in this draft

I like this wacky world that you live in where the top QB prospect is attainable next year while it's too expensive for us to get the 2nd best QB prospect this year.

Do I have to buy a ticket to get in or... ?

My goodness. Heck Tua might be better than Lawrence. Both are Top Tier QBs. The difference? INJURY RISK. Easier to throw a ton of picks at a Tier 1 QB with no major injury risks than it is a Tier 1 QB with a lot of them. If you can't decipher that difference, what a wacky world you live in.

Yes. This is my concern too. I wouldn’t worry too much about the bengals and redskins because it’s obvious who they are taking. I’m also almost certain NYG will take Jeudy at 4. Detroit is the wildcard here. I don’t think they’re ready to move on from Stafford and there isn’t an obvious pick at 3 for them. They have a lot of holes and may want to trade down. I could see a team like the chargers trying to jump ahead of us because Tua is the obvious pick at 5 for us. We may have to pull the trigger and trade a few picks to move up. I just hope it doesn’t become too expensive.

If the Redskins were smart they'd draft Tua because i'm sorry haskins was pretty terrible but looked mediocre to finish the season so they may be fooled.. I'd be more worried if Chase Young wasn't such a beast player they'd consider going for Tua.. We may have to trade up 2 spots to secure Tua and if that is the case i'm perfectly fine with it..

My worst nightmare would be Brady leaves New England and they manuever ahead of us to take Tua.

Sure taking whatever QB someteams let us have has really helped us find a franchise QB, I don't care if you got to get rid of the texans 1st rounder if you can take tua you absolutely take him doesn't matter the cost we can always get more draft picks but a franchise QB is priceless

Yep. That's what my post said. Just take whatever QB falls to us. Doesn't matter who.

It's all about finding the right one.

I'm all for drafting Tua. I am not all for trading everything for him. Dude is a huge medical risk. If his medical risk drops him to 5, pull the trigger. If someone else wants to pay a fortune for that gamble, let them.

All those beautiful picks are a risk as well or do you think every draft pick is entitled to a job?

Yes. That's what I think. Reasoning is top notch on this board tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom