Who Has The Best...... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Has The Best......

justasportsfan, can you truly say that your d-line unit will do fine without pat williams in the middle? theres a reason minny paid him that money and its because he can single-handedly stop the run a lot of the time. this year we will see your overachieving LB's true colors. thats not to say i think they will do bad its just to say the possibility of them being exposed now exists. as for our d-line unit, how many d-lines with as much talent or more than our own do you see nowadays that fail because they "can't play as a unit". i can't think of many, and don't bring up last years fins d-line because we were without chester and t-bo for pretty much the entire season which is why we couldn't stop the run, but with JT we still managed to rush the passer quite well.

dolfancoolio said:
justasportsfan, can you truly say that your d-line unit will do fine without pat williams in the middle? theres a reason minny paid him that money and its because he can single-handedly stop the run a lot of the time. this year we will see your overachieving LB's true colors. thats not to say i think they will do bad its just to say the possibility of them being exposed now exists. as for our d-line unit, how many d-lines with as much talent or more than our own do you see nowadays that fail because they "can't play as a unit". i can't think of many, and don't bring up last years fins d-line because we were without chester and t-bo for pretty much the entire season which is why we couldn't stop the run, but with JT we still managed to rush the passer quite well.

beautiful post cannot get better than this!!!! and yes they do have underachieving Lbs

Justasportsfan said:
Read my redskins post. All-pro that didn't produce any results.

Hey, if you want to be better on paper , you can have it. Talent alone does not produce results.

If the title of the thread is "who has better talent" the discussion would've been different.

Since he was asking about who has the best DL, paper doesn't holds squat to what is proven......

Pats
Jets
Bills
Fins.

haha i guess this should be called, whos line was better last year, since thats all you can really comprehend... yes last year your bills were above us... we know this already, we dont need a thread for that... but this year things are different, so what happened last year and what is "proven" doesn't really matter because what you guys proved is null cause your line is different, as is ours...

but yes based on last year you are right bills over fins... based o nthe lines as they are now, fins over bills, woooo

dominizzo said:
dude we have beloved franchise not like u guys that u cannot even win a bowl aand have struggles at Qb, We do also but at least we have a coach that will build us a championship, on the other hand Mularkey will get u squat, jealousy hurts soo bad when u know that ur arch rivals are improving and gettin better when ur team will struggle in the Future . :goof: take that

How much $$ have you made pretending to be Ms. Cleo?

Let me answer the title of the thread ...... Pats.

The fins could have the best or the worst DL in the AFCE this year but intil they prove anything.... on the field, they are the worst. There's no way to prove it but on the field and the best way to formulate an opinion is how they performed the last time they saw the field.

arsenal said:
haha i guess this should be called, whos line was better last year, since thats all you can really comprehend... yes last year your bills were above us... we know this already, we dont need a thread for that... but this year things are different, so what happened last year and what is "proven" doesn't really matter because what you guys proved is null cause your line is different, as is ours...

but yes based on last year you are right bills over fins... based o nthe lines as they are now, fins over bills, woooo
So you're saying the Pats are not the champs because it was last year? They shouldn't be favored because it was last year?

Justasportsfan said:

The fins could have the best or the worst DL in the AFCE this year but intil they prove anything.... on the field, they are the worst. There's no way to prove it but on the field and the best way to formulate an opinion is how they performed the last time they saw the field.

i paid mss cleo the same amount u paid too see her esp when she told me that that ur Jills were not gonna win a sbowl ever

Justasportsfan said:
So you're saying the Pats are not the champs because it was last year? They shouldn't be favored because it was last year?

not blindly, i dont expect every team in the league to be exactly the same as last year...

i look at the player additions and subtractions, coaching changes, depth chart changes, etc...

if you just expect every team to do the same every year you must be in for big surprises when the season actually starts...

dominizzo said:
i paid mss cleo the same amount u paid too see her esp when she told me that that ur Jills were not gonna win a sbowl ever
that's the best news you toldme all day. I hope Ms. Cleo picked the fins to win the sb :roflmao:

Justasportsfan said:

justasportsfan please respond to my above post. as for this post goes how can you formulate an opinion of our d-line based on how they performed last year when three of the starters are different, with JT being the constant and matt roth in the mix as a rotational player. you can't base your judgement of our d-line on players that aren't starters anymore, surely you can see that.

Justasportsfan said:
that's the best news you toldme all day. I hope Ms. Cleo picked the fins to win the sb :roflmao:

she told me that We will finish ahead of u guys in the division, hehe take that HOMMMMMMMMEr:rofl3:

dolfancoolio said:
justasportsfan please respond to my above post. as for this post goes how can you formulate an opinion of our d-line based on how they performed last year when three of the starters are different, with JT being the constant and matt roth in the mix as a rotational player. you can't base your judgement of our d-line on players that aren't starters anymore, surely you can see that.

he cannot answer he got shafted but badly

arsenal said:
not blindly, i dont expect every team in the league to be exactly the same as last year...

i look at the player additions and subtractions, coaching changes, depth chart changes, etc...

if you just expect every team to do the same every year you must be in for big surprises when the season actually starts...

but to say that an unproven DL that is learning a new system and have yet to play together is not being blind?

I already gave you the paper. You can have it. But as far as what's been proven, no way. Your team is last so far.

I never expect teams to be the same every year. I told you guys last year that the fins will suck inspite of almost making it to the playoffs the year before. I was right. :D.

Justasportsfan said:
Read my redskins post. All-pro that didn't produce any results.

Hey, if you want to be better on paper , you can have it. Talent alone does not produce results.

If the title of the thread is "who has better talent" the discussion would've been different.

Since he was asking about who has the best DL, paper doesn't holds squat to what is proven......

Pats
Jets
Bills
Fins.

Agreed

dominizzo said:
D-line in the Afc East.
DE John Abraham
DE Shaun Ellis
DT Lance Legree
DT Dewayne Robertson

We have to be number 2

DE Jason TAylor
DE Vonnie Holliday
DT Keith Traylor
DT Kevin Carter

PAts i gotta rank em 3rd

DE Richard Seymour
DE Ty Warren
DT Vince Wilfork
DT Marquise HILL

And THe JILLS at number 4

DE Chris Kelsay
DE Aaron Schoebel
DT Sam Adams
DT Tim Anderson

i think its the best way how the teams are ranked
Well lets start with the fact that Marquise Hill is a DE not a DT.
If you really look at D-Lines including depth there is no team that can come close to what the Patriots have.

DNTs-- Vince Wilfork, Ethan Kelly.

DEs/DTs--- As in they can play both positions Ty Warren, Richard Seymour, Jarvis Green,

DEs-- Rodney Bailey, Marquise Hill,

That is far and wide the best D-Line group in the AFC East.

Back
Top Bottom