Would you trade Reggie Bush to Seahawks for two 2nd rounders? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade Reggie Bush to Seahawks for two 2nd rounders?

Would you trade Reggie Bush to Seatle for two 2nd rounders?

• Total voters
gotta play some devil's advocate here...

please pick 2 of the following players, combined, that youd rather have than bush:

merling
henne
white
smith
misi
thomas

actually i would take Bush over all of those players combined.

a bird in the hand is worth two in the... hows that saying go?

gotta play some devil's advocate here...

please pick 2 of the following players, combined, that youd rather have than bush:

merling
henne
white
smith
misi
thomas

actually i would take Bush over all of those players combined.

a bird in the hand is worth two in the... hows that saying go?

JaMarcus Russell
Tim Couch
Courtney Brown
Ki-Jana Carter

Ill take Bush over any of those dudes in their primes. Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Clearly we shouldnt trade Bush for the #1 overall pick.

The **** I read here sometimes makes my brain bleed :bobdole:

JaMarcus Russell
Tim Couch
Courtney Brown
Ki-Jana Carter

Ill take Bush over any of those dudes in their primes. Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Clearly we shouldnt trade Bush for the #1 overall pick.

The **** I read here sometimes makes my brain bleed :bobdole:

You don't get it man, our 2nd round is cursed. Must I go back farther? Beck, Satele, Roth, Moore... Feeley and Culpepper. I'm not pulling names from a hat here, that's almost a decade of 2nd round busts. You're calling me crazy? I'm just playing devil's advocate anyway.

In theory: it's a nobrainer
In practice: not so much.

Must I post a highlight clip to remind us that, at times last year, he was the most dominant offensive player we've had on this team since RW v1.0? The RBs are a dime-a-dozen argument doesn't sit well with me as a dolphin fan growing up in the 80s and 90s. Nobodys offering up 2 2nds anyway, although with the way he throws picks around, I wouldn't put it past Carroll.

You don't get it man, our 2nd round is cursed. Must I go back farther? Beck, Satele, Roth, Moore... Feeley and Culpepper. I'm not pulling names from a hat here, that's almost a decade of 2nd round busts. You're calling me crazy? I'm just playing devil's advocate anyway.

Must I post a highlight clip to remind us that, at times last year, he was the most dominant offensive player we've had on this team since RW v1.0? The RBs are a dime-a-dozen argument doesn't sit well with me as a dolphin fan growing up in the 80s and 90s. Nobodys offering up 2 2nds anyway, although with the way he throws picks around, I wouldn't put it past Carroll.

To be fair, Satele and Roth were both looking very promising at the times that we inexplicably dumped them, regardless of how they preformed after leaving Miami.

Keep him and if he signs elswhere next year then let him, Lamar Miller can replace him. Where do you guys get therse questions from, on the one hand you want the team to excel and then you don't mind giving up valuable assests to other teams.

This is absolutely a no brainer. How anyone wouldn't accept it is beyond me. The chances of last season being a fluke are very high, so getting that type of compensation would be great. But this is as a pipe dream.

Oh, and might I add that we received a 2nd round compensation pick from the Patriots for Welker? As a restricted freeagent, all we had to do was match the Patriot's offer and Welker was still our gem/steal to be resigned and retained as needed for the rest of his sterling career. But NOOOOOO!!!! How did that turn out? A bird in hand is worth two in the bush!!!

Keep him and if he signs elswhere next year then let him, Lamar Miller can replace him. Where do you guys get therse questions from, on the one hand you want the team to excel and then you don't mind giving up valuable assests to other teams.

Exactly, Krush. What we do year in and year out is get players someone else developed in free agency or continuously take chances on high draft picks of supposedly sure thing talent that we then fail to develop properly. And when we DO have real talent, they automatically become trade bait for yet more high draft picks of UNKOWN talent. Sighs . . . . . how about we put some time in and develop our own players and make sure we keep the men who are CURRENTLY doing a good job for us?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes you have to think outside the box. The way we are currently constructed, you just have to wonder if he'll be apart of our future plans. If not, and if we're putting more emphasis on building through the draft, and if we're not expected to win now, why not at least explore our options?

Back
Top Bottom