Speculation Dion Jordan MIGHT Not Be Ready for Week 1 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Speculation Dion Jordan MIGHT Not Be Ready for Week 1

disaster...even when irish thinks out the box, he can't get out of his own way...we have to completely revamp our scouting department...its a joke that we trade up countless times to take question marks every damn year...its a normal occurrence by now...

Overreact much?

Dion Jordan admitted today he may not be ready for the regular season.

Where did you hear this? I checked both Armondo's and Omar's twitter and neither one mention it. One would think this would be all over the place on twitter if he said he didn't think he would be ready week 1.

And if he doesnt play one snap this year, but turns out to be the next JT for the remaining 12 years???
stay at 12 and take BPA...stop trying to outsmart everybody...we do not have so much talent that the taking of Dion Jordan was going to be the cherry on top...we need day 1 contributors, ESPECIALLY trading up into the top-3...

i commend the move for the BALLS it takes, but our medical staff really sucks the big one...don't take someone that is already hurt and going under the knife...you never know how someone comes back from that...

The following is a telling statement from Dion himself on whether he would be surprised if he missed the season opener:

“Would I be surprised?” Jordan asked rhetorically. “It’s my body so I know when I’m ready to go or when I’m not ready to go.

“It wouldn’t be a surprise at all.”

People are being a little paranoid about the media on this. They're just trying to provide us with the information they've dug up.

Yes there's real concern he'll miss the opener.

Depends what you mean as "handily". I don't expect a blowout, but yes I expect the team will beat the Browns. The Dolphins should easily be the better team.

I am visualizing john moffitt getting blown up by starks/odrick all day.

put him on the PUP list and keep the best of the 'O' brothers to start the season .... Jordan is about getting some experience this year and being fully ready next year.

can do the same thing with Taylor .... get him healthy for the 2d half of the season, suffer with Carroll/Davis initially

clearly not what you 'want' for top draft picks .... but its really about future production - not necessarily 'immediate' production, acknowledging you'd certainly like/plan on your 1st/2nd round picks contributing right away.

I will just say this. Suppose his shoulder does need to heal for a while.

Then our defense is top 5 without him in the first four games.

What do people have to say then?

Answer: Pretty scary.

But dude is practicing and practices are void to public and media. So the media can run with this for the next two weeks ad nauseam.

Enjoy the 3 headed monster: Omar, Armando, and Jimmy JJ Walker

I don't think players are eligible for PUP if the participate on TC in any capacity. It's IR or active roster for Jordan and Taylor at this point, forget PUP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he is on PUP he cant practice with the team. How is he going to gain experience not even practicing?
put him on the PUP list and keep the best of the 'O' brothers to start the season .... Jordan is about getting some experience this year and being fully ready next year.

can do the same thing with Taylor .... get him healthy for the 2d half of the season, suffer with Carroll/Davis initially

clearly not what you 'want' for top draft picks .... but its really about future production - not necessarily 'immediate' production, acknowledging you'd certainly like/plan on your 1st/2nd round picks contributing right away.

you must be having visions of a seahawks uni then

oh yeah, they voided that deal. forgot.

so who do they have at RG? Does it matter? They have problems too. The grass is always greener..

oh yeah, they voided that deal. forgot.

so who do they have at RG? Does it matter? They have problems too. The grass is always greener..

greco and some other guy...both starting guards pinkston and lauvao expected to miss the opener

Oniel Cousins who hasn't played the position much and a rookie Garrett Gilkey.

need I say more?

The following is a telling statement from Dion himself on whether he would be surprised if he missed the season opener:

People are being a little paranoid about the media on this. They're just trying to provide us with the information they've dug up.

Yes there's real concern he'll miss the opener.

To me this quote is being read incorrectly. If you read it I believe he is saying that it "wouldnt be a surprise at all" for him to know if he is going to miss the opener or not, thus why he brings up that its his body and asks a rhetorical question. The way I read it he is basically saying "Its my body of course I will know if Im not going to be ready to play or not" which would be different then how its being interpreted right now.

Back
Top Bottom