Joe Rose: Ricky will be coming back | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Rose: Ricky will be coming back

Ricky would not be a starter over Brown.

Breadfan said:
Ricky = Draft picks.

Not yet! RIght now...RIcky=:nate:
He's gonna have to play for us...show he's still good, and then Maybe some teams will be willing to give something up. But I dont think so, cause it's pretty obvious that if he comes back to play, it won't be for good. It'll only be to pay back what he owes and pay his baby mommas.

Oboy said:
From who? Buffalo could not get anything for Henry. Indy could not get anything for Edge. Seattle could not get anything for Alexander.

How can we get anything for a back that has been out of football for a year and is a big risk to jump ship again?

thats because they were asking for 2nd rounders. i would be willing to take a 6th rounder for ricky -- at least we would get something for his sorry ***!

KB21 said:
Source: Ricky has changed his mind and has decided to put all his effort into the Save the Penguins Foundation in Antarctica.

These people with their "sources close to" crack me up. Especially in this instance. Ricky Williams doesn't know what he wants to do from week to week, much less what he wants to do 6 months from now.

Dead on...the only 'source' close to Ricky are his dealers:cooldude:

Quite frankly, I'm finally getting over Ricky. We have a new stud RB, and we're moving on. The last thing I want to see is Ricky back. That said, if it happens, I'm sure I'll root for him on Sundays, but it doesn't change the fact that this guy let an entire team down at the worst time - and later said he didn't have any reason to apologize. He's mental dynamite! At best, he'll come back, and we can dish him off for a #5 or #6 in the '06 draft. Better than nothing I guess.

I don't see why some of you keep bringing up "He'll change his mind mid season and not wanna play anymore" or whatever other garbage.

Fact, he burned us badly last year. That was more due to Wanny's inability to fill the roster with anything that resembled depth than Ricky quitting. This year we could possibly go into the season with Brown, Ricky, and Harris. If Ricky quits again, peace. That'll be the end of his NFL career and we'll be perfectly fine with our #2 pick in the draft :cooldude: . If he plays the whole way through, he can be very productive for us and help carry some of the load. I don't know about you guys but I'd rather waste his legs than Ronnie's. We can't lose by bringing Ricky back.

Some of you really surprise me....Do you remember who Ricky Williams was? He was only the best RB in franchise history.....

PRAY....yes....PRAY...that he comes back......Ricky and Ronnie gives us the best backfield in the league......and instant wildcard contenders.

thedayafter said:
And what makes your crystal ball so clear....."Ricky Williams doesn't know what he wants to do from week to week, much less what he wants to do 6 months from now".............

How about one day he is running the ball for Texas, then the next day he is wearing a wedding dress. Then he says he loves NO's and signs a stupid contract, then he starts doing interviews in his mirror tinted helmet, then all of a sudden he hates NO's. The he meets Dave on a plane, and mentions how he would like to play for him. Then he gets traded for two of Miami's first rounders, and comes to Miami. He loves Miami, and buys two homes here. He says how he needs the ball at least 25 times a game to get in his groove, and he gets it, rushing for 1800 yards, making the last of the incentives that Miami so nicely put in a reworked part of his contract from NO's. Then he comes in the next year, and does not put out nearly the effort he did in his last. Then he fails one, two, then three drug tests. He is now about to lose his salary for at least 4 games, so he retires, blaming his retirement on Wanny for overusing him. He flies to India to live in a tent and burn some for a while. Then he shows up in California, where he begins taking classes for halistic medicine. Hey, then he goes back to India to smoke some more.................

Brutha, a crystal ball is not needed in his case. It's painfully obvious that he does not know what 6 months will bring, much less where he'll be during them........

DoLpHiNz34 said:
I don't see why some of you keep bringing up "He'll change his mind mid season and not wanna play anymore" or whatever other garbage.

Fact, he burned us badly last year. That was more due to Wanny's inability to fill the roster with anything that resembled depth than Ricky quitting. This year we could possibly go into the season with Brown, Ricky, and Harris. If Ricky quits again, peace. That'll be the end of his NFL career and we'll be perfectly fine with our #2 pick in the draft :cooldude: . If he plays the whole way through, he can be very productive for us and help carry some of the load. I don't know about you guys but I'd rather waste his legs than Ronnie's. We can't lose by bringing Ricky back.
People can't think that logically here because they are too busy being the perfect human being to society yet have to allow time to make up childish remarks towards someone (if I hear one more dang comment about "Ricky's dealer/Hanging with Ricky/smoking marijuana/etc. etc. I am going to vomit).

For all the people saying "forget Ricky"....sure seems to be a lot of the same people constantly talking bad about him in all the threads.

Section126 said:
Some of you really surprise me....Do you remember who Ricky Williams was? He was only the best RB in franchise history.....

PRAY....yes....PRAY...that he comes back......Ricky and Ronnie gives us the best backfield in the league......and instant wildcard contenders.

Don't act so surprised. Ricky does not know who he is half the time.

The Rb ran so well, he ran himself out of town, and forgot that in less than a month the season was supposed to start.

Did you forget that part? I know I forgot all about his history setting season the second he left, because that great season the team still missed the playoffs.

I pray he comes back and they let the team beat the crap out of him

Yeah, Ricky at 85% of his former self is still better than any backup we could get our hands on. to be honest when he left, I understood his first set of "reasons" (close to 800 carries in two years is suicide) but hated the timing, when I found out his true motives I resented ricky the "person" for his immaturity. so part of it might be a wanny issue. but that is no excuse ricky's supposed to be a man, and if he did'nt like the way he was being used, he should have walked his a$$ into wanny's office and demanded that other players touch the ball more- he had that clout....

Ozzy said:
Don't act so surprised. Ricky does not know who he is half the time.

The Rb ran so well, he ran himself out of town, and forgot that in less than a month the season was supposed to start.

Did you forget that part? I know I forgot all about his history setting season the second he left, because that great season the team still missed the playoffs.

I pray he comes back and they let the team beat the crap out of him

Ozzy makes great points.

The only reason I can think of as to why Saban wants Ricky back so badly is his intentention of playing him as a DE, thereby giving us 19 DE's on the 53 man roster.

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom