Rizzi To Interview For Miami Hc Position | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rizzi To Interview For Miami Hc Position

Well for one thing, there arent going to be Rizzi buddies and Rizzi non-buddies... If they **** up, they'll all get chewed out on nationnal TV the same... I kind of like that...
i just have this visual of Rizzi and Campbell going off on eachother....would be hillariously awful TV

I just focus on the college personnel.

The whole pro personnel acquisition over the past three years is a gray area.
a gray area. You cannot pick and choose which things you think he is responsible for. If that the case the draft was also a gray area

Give him an interview fine. Dont give him the gig

Maybe the new coach brings him back as the specials coach.

a gray area. You cannot pick and choose which things you think he is responsible for. If that the case the draft was also a gray area

No.

He was 100% in charge of college scouting and the draft.

The buck stops with him. Final say.

Pro personnel was a collaboration. So I can't weigh in on that.

I'm not picking and choosing anything.

No.

He was 100% in charge of college scouting and the draft.

The buck stops with him. Final say.

Pro personnel was a collaboration. So I can't weigh in on that.

I'm not picking and choosing anything.

seems like you are because he was not soley responsible for draft picks and somehow had nothing to do with the other

seems like you are because he was not soley responsible for draft picks and somehow had nothing to do with the other

the team's position was that he was 100% responsible for all college scouting and drafting and had final say on all draft picks.

that's what i'm going by.

i have no idea who was responsible for every free agent signing or trade.

although i loved the wilson signing, the sitton signing, the quinn trade, the hayes signing (twice). kilgore i could have done without.

the team's position was that he was 100% responsible for all college scouting and drafting and had final say on all draft picks.

that's what i'm going by.

i have no idea who was responsible for every free agent signing or trade.

although i loved the wilson signing, the sitton signing, the quinn trade, the hayes signing (twice). kilgore i could have done without.
again you cannot give him credit for one without the other he was the gm token or not.
if they were not going to let him choose who to sign or cut all alone they were not going to let him choose draft picks alone.
For all we know he made the Harris choice while others made the Howard and Tunsil choice.
He has been a part of our drafting for over a decade and we still are not a good team so I stand by that he does not deserve a promotion and we should have found a guy who has experience building a good team.
But we do the same old crap and some applaud it. More power to them.

again you cannot give him credit for one without the other he was the gm token or not.
if they were not going to let him choose who to sign or cut all alone they were not going to let him choose draft picks alone.
For all we know he made the Harris choice while others made the Howard and Tunsil choice.
He has been a part of our drafting for over a decade and we still are not a good team so I stand by that he does not deserve a promotion and we should have found a guy who has experience building a good team.
But we do the same old crap and some applaud it. More power to them.

let's see how it plays out!

let's see how it plays out!
Like we have any choice. Ross doing his usual reshuffle and feeding it to the fans like he had a revelation.
Ross is the definition of insanity. Same ole ****.
God forbid we bring in a person to run this franchise that knows how to build a winner or has been a part of it.
No lets just promote a guy that has been for all the lean years that we have nothing to show for.
But he only recommended the good players and the bad players were other people's fault.
ross has been here and produced one winning season during his ownership so excuse me if I do not just trust the process.

I would like this hire better than Lincoln Riley.

According to Finszone, Darren Rizzi may be a more serious candidate than the team is letting on. Apparently many of the players and other team personnel are lobbying for Rizzi.

According to Finszone, Darren Rizzi may be a more serious candidate than the team is letting on. Apparently many of the players are lobbying for Rizzi.
Not always a fan of going with who the players want but i like Rizzi.

Rizzi is definitely a candidate but there is no rush. Take your time and interview these guys and analyze these personalities and get the best man for the job.​

Back
Top Bottom