Kenny Stills INVISIBLE During Training Camp | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Stills INVISIBLE During Training Camp

Stills is a poor mans Wallace, he's got speed and not much else, but a good 4th WR to have, but Grant could possibly unseat him as the deep threat because he can be a threat from anywhere, that is of course, if he can take NFL hits.

This will be Stills final year as a Dolphin either way, unless he signs a cheap contract, it's going to be the DVP/Landry/Caroo show moving forward.

0TUyRwX.png

704.jpg

Didnt realize this was a solo sport.
that why they should not pay qb big money. if u cannot live up to pressure. the main goal is win superbowl every year. if u fall short and make playoff that cool to. bottom line is you got to make playoff sometime.

I don't know? Why does it have to be about Tannehill? Maybe if RT could ever have a winning season as a pro it wouldn't be about RT any more. Maybe if he could, for just once in his life, not tank a game that would put the Fins into the playoffs it wouldn't be about RT any more. But after four years of failure, it's going to continue to be about RT until he starts winning.

My question for the author of the post I responded to is "How many more years do we have to wait for Tannehill to actually become a winning NFL QB before we are allowed to ascribe responsibility for failure to Tannehill?"
Tannehill will make the playoffs. Latest when he is not a Miami Dolphin anymore.

Didnt realize this was a solo sport.
maybe they can develop a sport where it's just QBs throwing at mechanical moving targets. Then many here can be satisfied, knowing wins and losses can be blamed on one player

Lost count of the times Stills was open last year but due to oline and RT conservatism, we rarely hit him. Hoping for that to change this year.

Stills is a complimentary player - and a good one who you want to catch a few deep balls here and there (like he did in NO). I'd be thrilled if he went for 36-40 catches and 600-700 yards w 4-5 long TDs.

Considering they have been working on certain situations....3rd and short, red zone, etc. I doubt there has been much call for the deep passing game in 5 days of practice. Let's see what he does in PS games. Most reports I have read this off season say he's been the most impressive receiver. Gase said next to the QB (17), Still is the 2nd guy in the facility and the second to last to leave. Hard work/dedication + physical talent = production.

I want to see Parker, Landry and Caroo in 3 WR sets, Stills should be the 4th guy.

Carroo has to earn it. He's done nothing yet. Again, lets see what he looks like at game speed.

How many more years do we have to wait for Tannehill to actually become a winning NFL QB before we are allowed to ascribe responsibility for failure to Tannehill?

it will never be tannehill's fault. any of it. people will always blame the philbin/ireland regime for ruining him.

it will never be tannehill's fault. any of it. people will always blame the philbin/ireland regime for ruining him.

So if you're not placing all the blame on tannehill, then you're not blaming anything on tannehill? Show me ONE SINGLE post that states nothing has been his fault. You won't find it, so stop spouting nonsense.

My question for the author of the post I responded to is "How many more years do we have to wait for Tannehill to actually become a winning NFL QB before we are allowed to ascribe responsibility for failure to Tannehill?"

The number of years is irrelevant. How about we ascribe responsibility to the players and coaches that are........ responsible........

Back
Top Bottom